Pass the popcorn....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,983
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Check out the view from here of the porch!!!!! Fucking love it!! The same people bitching about the same thing when many of this fanclub are unable to travel to the cities that ALWAYS GET CHOSEN FOR SHOWS!!! suck it up cupcakes, welcome to the reality of the midwestern fan.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    towens.jpg
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    but you got two shows last tour and i got none. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,983
    Did I? Counting Brad with a not fully recovered Shawn Smith?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Ohio right???
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bubbles wrote:
    Ohio right???
    Cleveland is NOT a part of Ohio, contrary to popular belief!!! :mrgreen: Columbus , that was the first show in 7 years here.

when did cleveland get disowned....oh wait, that's right, you are a steelers fan. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    And with this new touring schedule they seem to be sticking to, it'll make a bit tougher to get the chance to see them.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    popcorn.gif
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

mickeyrat wrote:
    And with this new touring schedule they seem to be sticking to, it'll make a bit tougher to get the chance to see them.

you can crash in my shed next time they come to chicago.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    metsfan wrote:
    popcorn.gif
    You gonna pass that or what!!!!

81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you can crash in my shed next time they come to chicago.
    how very kind. wheres Chicagoland anyway? I've never seen that on a map.

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    mickeyrat wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    popcorn.gif
    You gonna pass that or what!!!!

NO!

:P

passes popcorn to mickeyrat
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

the porch is enough to make you want to hang out on AMT for awhile.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the porch is enough to make you want to hang out on AMT for awhile.

whatever sinus meds you're taking, stop now!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    where is my popcorn? why now u dont bitching?? :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    where is my popcorn? why now u dont bitching?? :lol:
    see Michael and Metsy.