An ambassador to your town..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone else feel a strong urge to be extra nice and helpful to those traveling to your town for the first time??
Do you feel a sense of pride about where you live and want people to love it the way you do?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    depends...if it was a certain board member that irritates everybody..I'd send them to the bad parts of town...

but usually yes....ask BD, I gave him lots of stuff to do here.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    i usually invite tourists to my house for dinner.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll give rec's if there is a thread on the topic.....other wise bug off. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    i'll give rec's if there is a thread on the topic.....other wise bug off. :P
    Welcome back!! Bubbles will be missed
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13