I have heard at one point it was allowed? maybe Nieve but you never now
Lay down your'e arms and surrender to me...It must have been the devil
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    grubba wrote:
    I have heard at one point it was allowed? maybe Nieve but you never now

Small handheld cameras w/o detachable lenses are fine :) Video cameras (that aren't ordinary digital cameras that have video capability) and pro cameras with detachable lenses are a no-no :)
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    mookie10mookie10 Posts: 41
    Just to add to that I emailed 10c the other day and basically go the same repsonse, but, they did say if the camera takes video and they catch you using video they will take your memory cards but they welcome pictures on a small hand held digial. I did ask if this was something the venue has to respect as well, meaning if the band says its okay can the venue turn around and say its not okay? I dont want to bring my digital camera and then have some grouchy security guard say i cant bring it in.

anyone have expereinece with mansfield on this? I went to ozzfest in 99 at the tweeter cetner and there were two lines where they were patting down people, one for guys and one for the girls checking for cameras, drugs, liquor...is that what we should expect for this show as well?
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but dont sell me there can't be better ways"
    ~Pearl Jam