This sucks!

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I must be the only one not interested in seeing Ed solo.

Glad too because what a bitch it's been trying to get on the site.

Do you see the list of users? Looks like the scalpers really come out of the woodwork when the tickets go on sale.

No one is even on the AET and I still keep getting kicked out.

Flame away!
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yeah it sucks

I keep ripping PJ's face off

I got told 'NO' to buying Ed tix

I only want to go because it's at Benaroya
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this place is brutal right now.

it barely is moving.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Took me about 6 tries just to open this thread. Then another 6 to leave a comment.

If I posted this on the Porch people would be telling me how nucking futs I am.

Going to have to leave and have been unable to do my morning forum reading.

Oh well, things will be back to normal in a day or two.
    #FHP
    starting to move now....but with sales all day, it's going to be a cluster here all day. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    It's not good. 900 users and it falls apart.
    wonder how the hell the servers handled all 1191 users last year?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Probably badly. I don't know how they work but the old board must have run from an independent server. The 2007 london show caused chaos due to the large amount of fan club tickets but the board was fine.

I think I'll give it a rest until tomorrow.
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    there's going to be like 15 minute windows all day...sale at 10am, crash until 10:45 until tix are gone then be fine for 15 minutes, crash again at 11am....
    All these desperate people wanting to see Ed play the ukelele. He must be laughing all the way to the bank. :lol:
    Anybody know what time this sale is over...i cant figure out why there are stilk tickets for sale
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bubbles wrote:
    Anybody know what time this sale is over...i cant figure out why there are stilk tickets for sale

because maybe nobody wants them?

- Christopher McCandless
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    its moving faster now...it was so slow...good thing I am weaning myself off of those crazy word games! Otherwise I would have been so frustrated...but since its moving faster...
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    not again... are these sales going on all day? this is annoying...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    i'll be glad when the sale is over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hahahha tix for sale ALL DAY...east coasters have to deal with it until 5pm....thank goodness the AET roundtable isn't today.

- Christopher McCandless
    looks like sea is locking up bitching threads now. that's going to be a full time job today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I wouldn't even be angry if just i got shut out, But fucking NOBODY i know on here got tickets. This is a WTF Moment!!!
    I love all the people bitching: 'I spent this much money on this and that and I can't get tix'...well, if they like throwing money around so much, then just buy tix of stubhub and don't deal with 10c servers.

- Christopher McCandless
    a server doesn't cost that much. i get the frustration. but man, do they come out of the woodwork
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    maybe Tim doesn't think the cost of a new server is justified for ticket sales that happen 2-3 times a year...I tried for 3 hours to get Ozzfest tix when they were free.
    I get it, you have tix in your cart and then get kicked off, it sucks...but then to bash the band is really immature.

- Christopher McCandless
    something's gotta give. happens everytime. maybe a number of private fan clubs should team up and buy a group ticket server
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that would be cool...we..uh they could charge a little more to have access to the server , members must have a 'minimum number of posts' to join-so we could eliminate the scalpers.....*wheels are a turning*

- Christopher McCandless