edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The Situation roasts Donald Trump

(not for the faint of heart)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEx3mYck-2c
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I didn't think it was possible to make a bigger ass of himself, but congrats?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264

What a total dickwad. Nothing he said was funny, I wish they would have pulled him off stage.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,983
    ya know how you can just tell by looking at someone they're an idiot? I didn't need to hear him confirm that educated guess.

then again, who's really the bigger idiot. Thats 5 minutes of my life thats gone forever. :?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I smoked then watch DT roast. It was so fucking funny. I loved Larry king, out of nowhere he would say "go ahead caller your on the air" or something out of the blue. I liked that guy..... I don't know his name....the younger guy that said when DT gets cancer nobodys gonna cry. Fucking great!
    I'll be back
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I watched it on comedy central. Then I watched about 5 seconds of it on youtube. Couldn't do it. So embarrassing to watch.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • going back to the 1970s, how about Archie Bunker going on TV to talk about gun control.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjNJI54 ... 13C68734D6
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • I'm in my mid thirties and have a life, so I don't know much about this Situation and Snooki, other than some of the stuff I've heard in the media when I can't avoid it, but man, that was uncomfortable.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    And just remember folks, his salary is $10,000 per show.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097

I must say it goes down hill fast after seth hands over the mic :lol:
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870

I must say it goes down hill fast after seth hands over the mic :lol:

Not a big Family Guy fan but McFarlane pretty much sums it up perfectly in the first seconds of this clip:

http://www.sandiego.com/comedy/anthony-jeselnik-kills-at-comedy-central-roast-of-donald-trump
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    wow, what the fuck was that?

Big Drop wrote:
    And just remember folks, his salary is $10,000 per show.

the kid earned over $5 mil last year, that is what's fucked with the world today. somebody gives this fuckstain $5 mil, yet people are still dying of diseases that could probably be cured if they gave that money to a doctor or something.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

What a total dickwad. Nothing he said was funny, I wish they would have pulled him off stage.
    +1
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183

That's why that show is one of the worst shows in television history. :evil:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

1977..... Not a cringe moment but certainly a first.....Just having his show on television was a major first. Here's this master comedian speaking in a similar tone as our current President...kool at first then..... :evil:

President Pryor.... :lol:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• peacocoapeacocoa Posts: 46
    i was watching this on my dvr and almost had to fast forward it the first time i watched it. the guy is such a douchebag that it's hard to feel sorry for him so i don't.
    peacocoa wrote:
    i was watching this on my dvr and almost had to fast forward it the first time i watched it. the guy is such a douchebag that it's hard to feel sorry for him so i don't.

Watch for this show to ONLY head south till it's finally off the air.

Peace

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    man... if that's not the last straw for people to stop watching jersey shore i don't know what its gonna take

the guy doesn't have a single redeeming quality... nor does anyone in that cast from what i can tell
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    That guy is a world class douche, but to me it seemed pretty staged. You had 8 or 10 people telling the same jokes with minor changes, keeping it pretty funny, then Sitch gets up there and was that bad. I'm not buying it. They prolly have the same people writing the jokes for everybody and this guy got all the bad ones?? Get outta here.

He really only makes $10,000/show? For the popularity of that show doesnt that seem kinda low?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    wow....that is awful.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    DewieCox wrote:
    That guy is a world class douche, but to me it seemed pretty staged. You had 8 or 10 people telling the same jokes with minor changes, keeping it pretty funny, then Sitch gets up there and was that bad. I'm not buying it. They prolly have the same people writing the jokes for everybody and this guy got all the bad ones?? Get outta here.

He really only makes $10,000/show? For the popularity of that show doesnt that seem kinda low?
    well even if it was staged, kudos to the writers for sabotaging him like that... not that the guy has enough humility to feel any shame after going through that... i got the sense that those jokes were all him though... him and whatever the fuck he was drinking all night

proof that those roasts are lame: they haven't invited norm back since his hilarious roast of bob saget
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    DewieCox wrote:

I think that was the starting salary for season 1. I think I read they are all getting more now. Like the chick from the hills was getting like $90,000 an Ep.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    I think they all write their own stuff, but I would think that a lot of the celebs who aren't comedians would get some help. he seems arrogant enough to just write his own stuff and think it's gold though without ever bouncing it off someone before the show.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I like when Snoop starts making fun of him. You know he's 100% serious.