Options

Unthought Known

HyenaHyena Posts: 19
edited March 2011 in The Art Wall
Some PJ songs have been a real inspiration for me. I'm a wildlife photographer. Animals are my life. I named some of my shots after PJ songs. I figured I'd share a few with you guys.
Unthought Known
soakinginsunlightbymacr.jpg

Given To Fly
anditrytosmilebackbymac.jpg

Do The Evolution
gatorgazebymacropusrufu.jpg

Had to shrink em for the board. Hope they look ok though!
Tell me what you think!
--Dane
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. --Voltaire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    That's so cool Dane! Thanks for showing us. :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Awesome Shots. Ahhhh Nature...the beauty and the horror.
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you!
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. --Voltaire
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Hyena,

Fantastic pics!

You have an awesome job.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,927
    :shock: Wow! Those are incredible shots. I am completely envious of your job. Do you travel all over the world, or focus on a particular country or region? Thank you so much fir sharing.

More please :angel: :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Great pics. Hyena has my dream job.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone!
    I do some traveling, but this isn't my job. Strictly a hobby... For now, anyway.
    I have hundreds of animals posted in my gallery
    What you wanna see? lol
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,927
    Hyena wrote:
    Thanks to everyone!
    I do some traveling, but this isn't my job. Strictly a hobby... For now, anyway.
    I have hundreds of animals posted in my gallery
    What you wanna see? lol

Is it an online gallery? Can you post a link (if it is)? My faves are big cats, bears, wolves, raptors, etc. Basically anything big, beautiful and deadly :? :mrgreen: Actually, I pretty much like anything - flora and fauna. Would love to see what you've got.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options