Options

east coast zippo

McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
edited August 2008 in The Porch
is the zippo the same from the west coast or is it a new design? if new, could someone please post a pic - thanks
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    there is 3 different ones i think eept the two on the sides might be the same i couldnt tell they have the one from the west coast and an the evil kenivel type one
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    there's 3 different versions. there's the one with the ITW design, I think that's the west coast one. Then there is a silver one that says EV and an off-white EV one.

haha I got the silver EV! My mom was like "I didn't know you smoked!" I was like "I don't, but I still need fire sometimes!"
  • Options
    alias75alias75 Posts: 37
    Hey if someone can pick me up the New East Coast Zippo, that would be cool. I could trade for a West Coast or simply pay you for it and shipping. Thanks. Please PM me.
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    can you buy one of each kind?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
    CityMouse wrote:
    there's 3 different versions. there's the one with the ITW design, I think that's the west coast one. Then there is a silver one that says EV and an off-white EV one.

haha I got the silver EV! My mom was like "I didn't know you smoked!" I was like "I don't, but I still need fire sometimes!"

there's 3 of them now? guess i gotta pick up thy smoking now. :p
  • Options
    Cool about the different zippos. What about the other merch? Tshirts, posters, etc?

Thanks.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Are there really 3? Or are they showing the two sides of the original silver one, and now there is a white one.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    alias75 wrote:
    Hey if someone can pick me up the New East Coast Zippo, that would be cool. I could trade for a West Coast or simply pay you for it and shipping. Thanks. Please PM me.
    Just like the west coast version, I'd imagine 10C having these for sale once the tour ends.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    they took the zippo idea and ran with it hey?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    How much are these? Are they cheaper than the ones on the site?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    i think it was $30 at west coast show/s
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Can anyone post a picture please?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV