Options

Touring Van?

pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
edited December 2008 in The Porch
does anyone know where i can get torrents to the 05, 06 and the WWT (world wide tour) movies?

the touring van site has them but no one is seeding.

help!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Where you live man?

I got touring band 2005 Canada on dvd i could b + p for you.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    i dont think the previous torrents are live anymore

i don't have the 06 US tour.

it is all on youtube though ;)

http://au.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=pjbiz
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    i have 06 europe and australia i could b + p for you
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
    i have 06 europe and australia i could b + p for you

i love b+p's, with a passion! :cool:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    i love b+p's, with a passion! :cool:

why do you prefer B+P over torrents?
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:
    why do you prefer B+P over torrents?

thats what im sayin torrents is the way to go! But you have to have your ports set up right ;)
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    thats what im sayin torrents is the way to go! But you have to have your ports set up right ;)

well, i can burn over 40 dvdrs in one night (4.5 gigs total per dvdr) and ship a package out tomorrow morning. if my friend lives in canada (where I am), less then 2-3 day's, they will receive the package. will take a little longer to the usa though.

can you download via torrent over 180 gigs, and keep that 1.0 ratio (upload 180 gigs) in 1-3 day? i hope you can! ;)

torrents though are great. but if you want more goodies, and love opening packages coming in the mail like it's christmas every day ..

b+p & trading .. all the way baby! :cool:
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    demetrios wrote:
    well, i can burn over 40 dvdrs in one night (4.5 gigs total per dvdr) and ship a package out tomorrow morning. if my friend lives in canada (where I am), less then 2-3 day's, they will receive the package. will take a little longer to the usa though.

can you download via torrent over 180 gigs, and keep that 1.0 ratio (upload 180 gigs) in 1-3 day? i hope you can! ;)

torrents though are great. but if you want more goodies, and love opening packages coming in the mail like it's christmas every day ..

Need a word with you sir
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Need a word with you sir

i'm ya hookup! :cool:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

word.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    word.

:cool:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

the point is that even if its slower its all digital and the snail mail is taken out of the equation as well as burning physical media (yuck). ive managed personally to get rid of all physical media, i bought myself a popcorn hour and it plays ISOs right off a HD, all of my PJ stuff is on HDs and i play it via that on my 60" DLP, its like being there.
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:
    the point is that even if its slower its all digital and the snail mail is taken out of the equation as well as burning physical media (yuck). ive managed personally to get rid of all physical media, i bought myself a popcorn hour and it plays ISOs right off a HD, all of my PJ stuff is on HDs and i play it via that on my 60" DLP, its like being there.

yes, but what do you do to backup? ah .. discs?
    what would happen if that hd of your's goes kaput? .. no backup on discs?

believe me, what i got, it's a pearl jam audio/video heaven. trust me when i say this.

i got over 5tb's worth of pure pearl jam on hd's. pure pearl jam only! check the pics over at the red mosquito board. a few western digitals externals on a few pc's. but i keep a backup on cds, dvds, and back them up again on a double dvdr. if anything happens, cause things do happen.

right now, i'm in high definition pearl jam. got tons of stuff now & coming soon. which will be sweet on my ps3 blu ray player on my hd tv! :cool:
  • Options
    what happens if i fly to Hallifax while you are away, and i walk out the door with all of your PJ heaven??? :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    what happens if i fly to Hallifax while you are away, and i walk out the door with all of your PJ heaven??? :p

mama mia!!! :eek:

then i'm flying to australia, and play the part as the bruce lee and kick some serious butt down there!! :p j/k

i got amazing neighbours & security here. a church by my side & a school, and protect left & right. so it's all good! :cool:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    mama mia!!! :eek:

then i'm flying to australia, and play the part as the bruce lee and kick some serious butt down there!! :p j/k

i got amazing neighbours & security here. a church by my side & a school, and protect left & right. so it's all good! :cool:

:eek:

i had better not do it then! ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    :eek:

i had better not do it then! ;)

np! but i'm still coming to australia sometime soon with my ninja skills,
    i mean, my b+p skills! ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    yes, but what do you do to backup? ah .. discs?
    what would happen if that hd of your's goes kaput? .. no backup on discs?

believe me, what i got, it's a pearl jam audio/video heaven. trust me when i say this.

i got over 5tb's worth of pure pearl jam on hd's. pure pearl jam only! check the pics over at the red mosquito board. a few western digitals externals on a few pc's. but i keep a backup on cds, dvds, and back them up again on a double dvdr. if anything happens, cause things do happen.

right now, i'm in high definition pearl jam. got tons of stuff now & coming soon. which will be sweet on my ps3 blu ray player on my hd tv! :cool:

i have 2+ TB of just PJ and I have it backed up via other HDs in a secure place. I dont know if youve noticed, but 1TB HDs have dipped below 100 bucks, so 300 bucks to back everything up, dirt cheap. backing up on DVDs is like making audio tape backups, lol
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:
    i have 2+ TB of just PJ and I have it backed up via other HDs in a secure place. I dont know if youve noticed, but 1TB HDs have dipped below 100 bucks, so 300 bucks to back everything up, dirt cheap. backing up on DVDs is like making audio tape backups, lol

i know, but do you know how much pearl jam audio & video show's hasn't even surfaced online & can't be torrented? check out http://www.jam-river.com's list of show's that can't. go see for yourself. also, how many show's that are out there that are nft? you can't get those via torrents. only be done by b+p'ing or trading or freebing. i have probably 2 tb's worth of pearl jam related video that you will never get to see on torrents. will only be seen on b+p's & trades. so it's your lost there. lol.

so if you only want to stick with torrents, go ahead. but you will be missing out on tons & tons of material you won't ever get to see. period. no question about that. and about hd's, i already know they are cheap. i have too many of them, i don't need to worry at all. data hd blu-ray style is the way to go now. can't wait to start the b+p'ing & trading madness on those in 2009. ;)

also, you are talking to a master (or apprentice, whatever floats your boat) of the fine arts of b+p'ing, trading, freebing & torrenting audio/video. so please, leave your - lol, to somebody else.

thank you! :)
  • Options
    edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    Hey, look up a program called Ripzor, it's a super easy program that allows u to rip the videos off Youtube. So when U find the touring Van vids you beable to get them onto your computer. Hope this helps!

Joe
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
  • Options
    I'm watching all the touring van videos now, and they are so cool. Those guys are so awesome and lucky. :D

Can't wait fro next tour. I'm going to try and hit every California show!
    Nathan
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    i know, but do you know how much pearl jam audio & video show's hasn't even surfaced online & can't be torrented? check out http://www.jam-river.com's list of show's that can't. go see for yourself. also, how many show's that are out there that are nft? you can't get those via torrents. only be done by b+p'ing or trading or freebing. i have probably 2 tb's worth of pearl jam related video that you will never get to see on torrents. will only be seen on b+p's & trades. so it's your lost there. lol.

so if you only want to stick with torrents, go ahead. but you will be missing out on tons & tons of material you won't ever get to see. period. no question about that. and about hd's, i already know they are cheap. i have too many of them, i don't need to worry at all. data hd blu-ray style is the way to go now. can't wait to start the b+p'ing & trading madness on those in 2009. ;)

also, you are talking to a master (or apprentice, whatever floats your boat) of the fine arts of b+p'ing, trading, freebing & torrenting audio/video. so please, leave your - lol, to somebody else.

thank you! :)

so are you sharing any of those non-torrentable dvds via B+P?, it might just sway the pendulum the other way for me
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    you couldn't steal candy from a baby, so I don't think he has anything to worry about. Plus once you're there, you'll realize that Halifax is much more beautiful than Sydney and you'll never walk away anyways...

stealing candy from a baby is cruel, and stealing TBs worth of PJ from D is too!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    TuTeTuTe Posts: 138
    edvedr13 wrote:
    Hey, look up a program called Ripzor, it's a super easy program that allows u to rip the videos off Youtube. So when U find the touring Van vids you beable to get them onto your computer. Hope this helps!

Joe

Or try http://file2hd.com/ its even easier

t
  • Options
    post those pics you speak of, the ones over at RM
    5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08