Options

10C ticketing question

pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
edited February 2008 in The Porch
is it against 10C ticket policy to be a member and resell non 10C tickets?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    you mean scalp ticketmaster tickets?
  • Options
    Flip Those Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    you mean scalp ticketmaster tickets?

if thats the way you wish to phrase it then yes. does it violate any 10C policies?
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:

Someone is selling those pre-sale tickets on ebay!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    pulaski wrote:
    if thats the way you wish to phrase it then yes. does it violate any 10C policies?

yeah they chop off your balls.
  • Options
    yeah they chop off your balls.

ill take that as a NO then
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:
    ill take that as a NO then

if you don't consider that punishment, then i guess you could take that as a no.
  • Options
    if you don't consider that punishment, then i guess you could take that as a no.

what if i already dont have balls? then there is no foul
  • Options
    I don't see how they could do that? they're not the police... are they???
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    i repeat...

FLIP THOSE TICKETS!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:
    what if i already dont have balls? then there is no foul

shit, i guess they didn't think of that.

are you talking about selling them for face value to your friends or about posting them on ebay or stubhub or something. its more of a moral/ethical question if you ask me.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    pulaski wrote:

no, you're free to do as you please with your non-10C presale tickets,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Yep, you are free to re-sell any tickets you buy off of Ticketmaster, barring any local or state laws in your area stating otherwise. The 10C cannot control tickets that they do not sell themselves.