Options

Berkeley Combo Deal!!!

pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
edited February 2008 in The Porch
ill tell ya what, i know we all hate ebay, but ill make a combo deal with someone. if you go on ebay and buy a pair of berkeley night 2 tix and split the 1 ticket with me, ill split one of my Fan club seats for night 1 with you.

so yes, your buying off ebay, but your sure to have super seats for one night

pm me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    pulaski wrote:
    ill tell ya what, i know we all hate ebay, but ill make a combo deal with someone. if you go on ebay and buy a pair of berkeley night 2 tix and split the 1 ticket with me, ill split one of my Fan club seats for night 1 with you.

so yes, your buying off ebay, but your sure to have super seats for one night

pm me

Hold off on the dreaded ebay. What I sort everything out I'll have an extra ticket to anywhere from 1-4 shows (both Berkeley's included). I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Hold off on the dreaded ebay. What I sort everything out I'll have an extra ticket to anywhere from 1-4 shows (both Berkeley's included). I'm sure I'm not the only one.

im probably like everyone else, we wanna get these tix secure asap. we cant wait forever for tix. these are all small venues and these will go quick
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    If there's an extra ticket, I'd love to get either an LA or SD tix for any or both of the nights at each location. I don't know if I can make Berkeley becasue of work, but will pm if possible.

Thanks!
    Austin, TX