The Regal Beagle

Comments

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I'm on it...
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    C'mon girl.. you have a million Janet pics at your fingertips
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    joycedewitt-then.jpg

In keeping with the shocked faces?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i can't find a surprized one :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    its cause she was never surprised
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    ok come sing with me

come and knock on our door
    we've been waiting for you....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
    Three's company too.
    come and dance on our floor
    take a step that is new

- Christopher McCandless
    We've a loveable space that needs your face,
    Three's company too.
    you'll see that life's a frolic and laughter is calling for you
    down at our rendez-vous
    three's company too....

- Christopher McCandless
    Alright, Larry needs to go to sleep.. see all yall in the morn!! love you guys!! :D
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    edited March 2011
    Okay, I changed back... I figured you guys would probably be going with another theme by the time I came back later.. :lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by PearlOfAGirl on

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    threescompany.jpg

I'm back and you're all sleeping. Bummer. Until tomorrow...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the best guy was the cook julio////the episode where jack gets thrown around the kitchen

julio??? was that his name
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    I don't remember...gotta check wiki...

- Christopher McCandless
    the best guy was the cook julio////the episode where jack gets thrown around the kitchen

Felipe
    gc2.JPG

Wanna be Felipe neily?

- Christopher McCandless
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    :clap::lol:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    jokertt wrote:
    My childhood just flashed in front of my eyes !! :lol:

me too....or should I say three? :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    RKCNDY wrote:

Felipe
    gc2.JPG

Wanna be Felipe neily?

OLE!!!!!!!!!! OLE !!!!!!!!! :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    I just watched the episode with Felipe, that dude was hilarious muttering under his breath.
    I feel sexy today, I think I have taken on the role of Larry :mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    since i was seven years old i've wanted to meet a girl named greedy gretchen...and meet her at the regal beagle
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Mrs. Roper had some hot outfits. Just sayin'
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

i just know you wanna rock a mumu at PJ CBG! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    :lol::lol: love this thread! fine work to all!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

Screw the wonder woman outfit...I'm channeling Mrs. Roper :mrgreen:
    roper+mumus.jpg

RKCNDY wrote:

Screw the wonder woman outfit...I'm channeling Mrs. Roper :mrgreen:
    roper+mumus.jpg

and according to Jack/Ryez...if you wear a mumu to PJ20 he'll teach you how to pee without people knowing...no waiting in line! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

and according to Jack/Ryez...if you wear a mumu to PJ20 he'll teach you how to pee without people knowing...no waiting in line! :lol:
    I wonder what else I could do under that mumu without people knowing :think: :shock:

RKCNDY wrote:

I wonder what else I could do under that mumu without people knowing :think: :shock:
    You have peaked Larry's interest :D
    RKCNDY wrote:

You have peaked Larry's interest :D

down boy, down!

- Christopher McCandless