Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
edited March 2008 in The Porch
now Im sad

Id rather be faithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Doesnt seem like a logical progression... im sorry pal, don't be sad :)
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Both killer tunes though. I'm always happy listening to Sad :D

But Faithfull definitely is a better status. Not particularly looking forward to being "Sad" myself.
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Get_Right wrote:
    now Im sad

Id rather be faithful

Don't worry, Sad doesn't last that long.

Rival on the other hand...
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Man, so I have that long til Im Sad..............?
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    JEREMY was SAD but now he's FAITHFULL after rolling GOD'S DICE. He left his PORCH for a walk and by SLEIGHT OF HAND, he vanished into THIN AIR and wound up IN MY TREE. His nose caught the scent OF THE GIRL also sitting IN MY TREE. The branch snapped and she was RELEASEd from the tree. Fortunately, there were leaves to BREAKERFALL, but she still went COMATOSE just after crying "HELP HELP!". Tom yelled "COME BACK" but she was already "GONE" as far as consciousness goes. If only she had some PARACHUTES. JEREMY climbed down and said "I think i can SAVE YOU". Her disability left her UNEMPLOYABLE. She tried to GET RIGHT but her physical capabilities were only 1/2 FULL and to her, recovery was ALL OR NONE. There was NO WAY she'd make it back. Her depression caused her to end her life, taking her LAST EXIT, and the story became WORLDWIDE SUICIDE news. She was no longer ALIVE. Meanwhile, JEREMY, still IN HIDING in the tree, decided to climb down. He walked AROUND THE BEND where he would return to his GARDEN and WASH the BUGS off his motherfucking cock (MFC).
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    JEREMY was SAD but now he's FAITHFULL after rolling GOD'S DICE. He left his PORCH for a walk and by SLEIGHT OF HAND, he vanished into THIN AIR and wound up IN MY TREE. His nose caught the scent OF THE GIRL also sitting IN MY TREE. The branch snapped and she was RELEASEd from the tree. Fortunately, there were leaves to BREAKERFALL, but she still went COMATOSE just after crying "HELP HELP!". Tom yelled "COME BACK" but she was already "GONE" as far as consciousness goes. If only she had some PARACHUTES. JEREMY climbed down and said "I think i can SAVE YOU". Her disability left her UNEMPLOYABLE. She tried to GET RIGHT but her physical capabilities were only 1/2 FULL and to her, recovery was ALL OR NONE. There was NO WAY she'd make it back. Her depression caused her to end her life, taking her LAST EXIT, and the story became WORLDWIDE SUICIDE news. She was no longer ALIVE. Meanwhile, JEREMY, still IN HIDING in the tree, decided to climb down. He walked AROUND THE BEND where he would return to his GARDEN and WASH the BUGS off his motherfucking cock (MFC).

all I can say is wow
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    s_rockvam wrote:
    all I can say is wow

Haha I think that was pretty weak. I have no life
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    Gmoney wrote:
    Doesnt seem like a logical progression... im sorry pal, don't be sad :)

thanks bud
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy.

that was awesome...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Haha I think that was pretty weak. I have no life

way too much time on your hands bro
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    s_rockvam wrote:
    all I can say is wow

i second that.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options

you smoke the good shit :D
  • Options
    Man, so I have that long til Im Sad..............?

enjoy it while it lasts

:(
  • Options
    you smoke the good shit :D

Hooz got da HEADIEEEEZZZZZZZ??????
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Get_Right wrote:
    enjoy it while it lasts

:(

Aw is it sad being Sad...?

I shall enjoy my Faithfullness :D
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    Aw is it sad being Sad...?

I shall enjoy my Faithfullness :D

it is a little sad........

in a good way
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,406
    welcome to the sad club.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859

i am sure you could have fitter a few more in there, something about leaving her daughter, alone, and thumbing her way through life. and due to the bugs on his MFC, jeremy picked up a green disease. and to think, all of this happened coz crazy mary was chasing them in the low light!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    i am sure you could have fitter a few more in there, something about leaving her daughter, alone, and thumbing her way through life. and due to the bugs on his MFC, jeremy picked up a green disease. and to think, all of this happened coz crazy mary was chasing them in the low light!

gosh i love reading these. some of you guys and gals make me so proud to be a part of the JAMILY, these are so funny. i print them out and tape them to my diary
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004