Who are you all???

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    i am, i was, and i always will be the shirtless wonder that is blenderman 8-) ...sorry ladies i'm married :lol:

;) :wave:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    appie wrote:
    :D Yeah sometimes my English is not correct and sounds spoken out as a cow with a fever,but when the message is coming over possitive,its all good...Never had lessons in English,learned it all by myself..
    I was a school drop out...did care more about music( and still do) 8-)

Wow you do really well! I wish I could speak another language. I did French in 3rd form, and can count to 10 in four languages, but thats as far as it goes with me.
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    tinkerbell wrote:
    appie wrote:
    :D Yeah sometimes my English is not correct and sounds spoken out as a cow with a fever,but when the message is coming over possitive,its all good...Never had lessons in English,learned it all by myself..
    I was a school drop out...did care more about music( and still do) 8-)

Wow you do really well! I wish I could speak another language. I did French in 3rd form, and can count to 10 in four languages, but thats as far as it goes with me.

Thanx! Learning it by watching English spoken movies and get it togheter with the subtitles..
    And listen to music also helped a lot...I can speak German,Dutch and English,but English also in writing( or try to do so ;)

Greeting to you from my dearest girlfriend aswell :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    translate.google.com

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    appie wrote:

Hi Maaike :D :wave:
    Bubbles wrote:
    translate.google.com

:P

Thanx 81 ;)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
    tinkerbell wrote:
    appie wrote:

Hi Maaike :D :wave:

She browsing the community to...got me a second laptop thats easy to travel with( a 10 inch netbook) cause my regular laptop is 20 inch and heavy...get a wireless connection on it so she can do it herself now...Saves paper to print it all..also a green choice...saves the trees....also a big thing to worry about..
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Bubbles is a character from Trailer Park Boys, not sure if that user is someone new or had a different name and changed it.
    Just figured it out its 81 8-)

That is awesome. I had no idea. :lol:[/quote]

u cant be serious? :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Yup. I haven't changed either. But I'm tempted to follow the trend of having classic gangster rap artists as my avatar. :think:

....But do it in Black and White it seems to bring out more fear and gangsterism in that image. :o

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm still me.

and now you have you not only changed your name, you have changed your avatar
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Bubbles wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm still me.

would you like to be Mrs Roper? or Janet? mr Roper?

Felipe? neily didn't say if he wanted to be felipe....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Bubbles wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm still me.

would you like to be Mrs Roper? or Janet? mr Roper?

Felipe? neily didn't say if he wanted to be felipe....

ole//////ole...while jack was getting flipped

felipe..thats it
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I am loveontwolegs. Same as I was before. I went away for a while and then missed the mad house enough to pay the fee and come back.
    I am loveontwolegs. Same as I was before. I went away for a while and then missed the mad house enough to pay the fee and come back.

did you lose your member number :?: and we need to get you a non pj issued avatar
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bubbles wrote:
    I am loveontwolegs. Same as I was before. I went away for a while and then missed the mad house enough to pay the fee and come back.

did you lose your member number :?: and we need to get you a non pj issued avatar

I lost my number because I requested to be completely de-activated.

What avatar do you suggest? I'm not gangster at all.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIn4kWs9v6NJK0mtEL7vu8OE_VNkHX6hBupwK3YP9921kJ-fBJzg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDJj72cWKN9R5OXqWHWoexY13iXr7FG_L_s4GxiEVwJKJColrffA
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPROXgsnu_71F028TGNtv7lMZwwMBVQV6TiXkRt14QOirDLBRq
    Here's a few ideas for you.
    #FHP
    Bubbles wrote:

I lost my number because I requested to be completely de-activated.

What avatar do you suggest? I'm not gangster at all.

that sucks...was your membership over due? they should give you the same number if you had not lapsed. :(

i'll have to think a bit on a new avatar
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    OldMary wrote:

I find this incredibly creepy, but incredibly amazing. I can't stop looking at it. I vote for this.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    OldMary wrote:

I find this incredibly creepy, but incredibly amazing. I can't stop looking at it. I vote for this.

Is it weird that I think those are a guy's legs?
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Big Drop wrote:
    I don't like Bubbles. I wish 81 would come back. :(
    Me too :(
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Bubbles' avatar makes me nervous.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Totally!! I freak out everytime I see it
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    The original since 2008, Thoughts_Arrive.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i got the underscore out of my name for stalker reasons :thumbup:
    wah
  • I'm still me but changed the pic cause it's not Christmas time anymore.. My next pic will hopefullly be a good pic of the Lake Of The Ozarks!!
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    That's what the character in TPB looks like.. the series is freaking hillarious ( it originated in Canada, but quickly became popular enough to make a movie out of), And Bubbles is a funny character..And that pic is how he looks..you think the pic is kinda freaky, wait til you hear the character(Bubbles) talk.. lmao..
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,981
    in response to the OP. Although I've never been quite sure, I think I'm me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

Thanks for confirming that, but can you be sure?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,981
    tinkerbell wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Thanks for confirming that, but can you be sure?
    sadly , no I cannot.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    That's what the character in TPB looks like.. the series is freaking hillarious ( it originated in Canada, but quickly became popular enough to make a movie out of), And Bubbles is a funny character..And that pic is how he looks..you think the pic is kinda freaky, wait til you hear the character(Bubbles) talk.. lmao..

gosh how lucky we are not hear voices here... :lol:
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London