And people like us from the streets that make things happen
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    There's three types of people in the world
    Those who don't know what happened
    Those who wonder what happened
    And people like us from the streets that make things happen

don't mess with my yo-yo, yo yo :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Change can be good... I think it was getting a little boring, but that Bubbles avatar does freak me out a bit... :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    for some reason, i think bubbles would make a great avatar for chadwick :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My NWA peeps will back me up.. I have never locked a thread.. and if our gangsta shit is to much for you to handle, i suggest you find a new fan club :lol::lol: just kidding.. we all just love NWA.. don't feel threatened brotha!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    OldMary wrote:
    Seems like they're changing names and avatars.

It would be funny if two consenting board members decided to swap avatars, and board names. Like the time in high school when the goth kid and the tie-die kid switched clothing with each other for Halloween. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:
    OldMary wrote:

It would be funny if two consenting board members decided to swap avatars, and board names. Like the time in high school when the goth kid and the tie-die kid switched clothing with each other for Halloween. :D

i'm game :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bubbles wrote:
    for some reason, i think bubbles would make a great avatar for chadwick :lol:
    Have you ever seen Chad?
    Bubbles wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    OldMary wrote:

i'm game :lol:
    Oh fuck.. here we go
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    These threads are the funniest i like the new avatars and new names , yeah Metsy can sure get hi's panties in a knot quickly :lol::lol:
    how dare u talk shit bout me. wtf is wrong wit u old man. :lol::lol: :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Ibtl
    I'll be back
    Three's Company bitches!!! Meet us at the Regal Beagle!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Bubbles wrote:
    :fistbump:

:fistbump: to you too! :mrgreen:

Sorry Thoughts_Arrive....didn't mean to hijack... :?

No need to apologies, this whole forum has been hijacked by strange new characters.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Changing names should not be allowed, it confuses things here.
    Why the NWA theme lately? I find that funny.
    Did someone check my post in 'christian bands' thread in other music forum and take that as inspiration lol?
    I said I dig P.W.A.
    Priests With Attitude (made up by me, they don't exist lol)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Changing names should not be allowed, it confuses things here.
    Why the NWA theme lately? I find that funny.
    Did someone check my post in 'christian bands' thread in other music forum and take that as inspiration lol?
    I said I dig P.W.A.
    Priests With Attitude (made up by me, they don't exist lol)

It all started in the Pork Rinds thread when they had Gangsta avatars! I couldn't help myself when RYEzup was Easy E!! :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    I'm still stuck on 81 getting banned...anyone know for what?
    I hope its wasn't for the whole breathing the wrong way thing again ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:

for being a cocksucker
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Three students were late for class. The first student came into class. The teacher asked, "Why are you late for class?"

"I was blowing bubbles." The teacher then called in student number two and asked her the same question. "Ma'am, I was blowing bubbles."

She then called in student number three and said, "So let me guess, you were blowing bubbles too?"

"No, I'm Bubbles."
    #FHP
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    where's that mini-kilt wearing guy?
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    OldMary wrote:
    Three students were late for class. The first student came into class. The teacher asked, "Why are you late for class?"

"I was blowing bubbles." The teacher then called in student number two and asked her the same question. "Ma'am, I was blowing bubbles."

She then called in student number three and said, "So let me guess, you were blowing bubbles too?"

"No, I'm Bubbles."

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    OldMary wrote:

"No, I'm Bubbles."

i like it....see ya at pj20
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    OldMary wrote:

"No, I'm Bubbles."

Michael Jacksons chimp could talk?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chickweed wrote:

i changed it... it was scaring the guys. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    OldMary wrote:

"No, I'm Bubbles."

Lol. IBTL
    I'll be back
    dunkman wrote:
    chickweed wrote:

i changed it... it was scaring the guys. ;)

on behalf of all, we thank you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Bubbles wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:

for being a cocksucker
    strange that as soon as 81 gets banned bubbles takes his place as the only person that ever posts in the chicago bulls thread :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    Bubbles wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:

for being a cocksucker
    strange that as soon as 81 gets banned bubbles takes his place as the only person that ever posts in the chicago bulls thread :D

indiference
    ofthegirl
    kilgore
    dc
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    testing testing
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Bubbles wrote:
    OldMary wrote:

"No, I'm Bubbles."

i like it....see ya at pj20

crack me UP :lol::lol:

thank God everyone else went home already, I BUSTED out laughing at that.