The bully speaks out.....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Well maybe the body slam was a good lesson for him. He definitely deserved it. I still like watching him get tossed like a rag doll though.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    "He was like 'go to class'

Huge threat there right enough!

and calling me an idiot and stuff.

Wee kid looked like an asshole bouncing around as he punching the big kid,being called an idiot is mild to what I would have called him

And I didn't like it.

Solution ... become a bully

This kid is a tool ... but I hope he has learned
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    odds on thread locking....

4-1
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    My step son showed me this just last night. Well this stuff happens when kids think or feel they are bigger and badder when surrounded by friends...consequences of your own actions. Far more serious point the bullied kid considered suicide at such a young age...one could see why he vented in the way he did. I've been there bullied for over a year in 7-8th grade Boston. I picked out the weakest of 8 at the start of the 8th grade and in a moment alone I beat the living daylights out of him. They NEVER messed with me again and some of them in later years became my friends and learned bullying and beating on someone else just wasn't kool.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• KatKat Posts: 4,842
    The reason the bully threads are being closed is because some people are using them in an inappropriate way. A discussion of this serious problem would be fine but that's not what's happening. Comments encouraging/enjoying/laughing about the fighting are not ok. It just isn't appropriate. There's got to be a solution for this.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.