2»

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    pulaski wrote:
    pic from the beacon

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1090378zb4.jpg

was there really a need for a flash?
    i'm guessing you're joking about the punch in the face right?

it's just kinda hard to tell without them lil cute smilies...
  • Options
    pulaski wrote:
    pic from the beacon

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1090378zb4.jpg

was there really a need for a flash?

Why?? Because she took one of the coolest pictures ever taken???

I don't get it???

What is so bad about taking a picture? Even Ed ticks me off when I see things about him not allowing people to take his photo. That is BS. This isn't freaking TMZ when you have paps waiting out on his lawn or when he is walking out of Starbucks with his family. This is during a freaking concert. I don't care what they paid for tickets.

When he came down to the front during Porch at Camden I, the first thing I did was try to get a picture. That is something I will have forever and will proably frame with my lottery winning ticket someday. I don't care for autographs, they all are just scribble that you really can't make out anyway.

A picture is something you keep forever and just by taking a look at it can bring you back to a particular moment. Sorry don't see anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    Why?? Because she took one of the coolest pictures ever taken???

I don't get it???

What is so bad about taking a picture? Even Ed ticks me off when I see things about him not allowing people to take his photo. That is BS. This isn't freaking TMZ when you have paps waiting out on his lawn or when he is walking out of Starbucks with his family. This is during a freaking concert. I don't care what they paid for tickets.

When he came down to the front during Porch at Camden I, the first thing I did was try to get a picture. That is something I will have forever and will proably frame with my lottery winning ticket someday. I don't care for autographs, they all are just scribble that you really can't make out anyway.

A picture is something you keep forever and just by taking a look at it can bring you back to a particular moment. Sorry don't see anything wrong with that.

that picture could not have come out good at all. its not the fact that she took the picture its the flash thats annoying. there is no reason to use a flash when your 1 foot from someone and there is a spotlight on them. she is just an idiot. prob one of the same morons who cant get tickets cuz they dont know how to use the internet.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Digital image files will corrupt over time.. memories last forever.. put down the camera and be one with the experience. No sense in watering it down so you have generic pictures of the band.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Goddamn paparazzi! :rolleyes:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper