pearl jam fantasy baseball

robowskirobowski Posts: 143
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
We currently have openings for 4owners in our head to head categories espn fantasy baseball league - its a fun league and we'd love to have some new blood to make things more exciting again

you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:esteppii@aol.com">esteppii@aol.com</a><!-- e --> and ill be glad to send you and invite so you can check it out

we would like everyone involved to put up a pj related small item to give to the winner if possible
if you love baseball and p jam then shoot me a message
As you live your life in sometimes quiet desperation, facing adversity and tragedy: if you have hope and love, that mixture helps you overcome that tragedy and go on with the rest of your life.”
--Jack Lengyel
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• robowskirobowski Posts: 143
    I still have two spots open and most of the owners have agreed to send out p jam related prizes to the winners

I have a fantasy baseball league through espn that is need of a 2 new owners. The league is head to head points - and you play a different team every week with 5 hitting and pitching categories. If you are a baseball fan - its alot of fun and a cool way to follow the season. We usually agree to mail out some token prizes to the top 2 teams as well (cds/books/posters/etc).

Please message me back if interested - or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:esteppii@aol.com">esteppii@aol.com</a><!-- e --> and i can send you a direct invite. We have already drafted teams but we had a couple of owners who had to drop out due to work and family commitments. Feel free to email me if you have any questions as well.

peace
    Rob
    As you live your life in sometimes quiet desperation, facing adversity and tragedy: if you have hope and love, that mixture helps you overcome that tragedy and go on with the rest of your life.”
    --Jack Lengyel
  • robowskirobowski Posts: 143
    Cool prizes and still have 2 open spots - promise that you will have fun in the backspacer league via espn fantasy league that scores in 5 pitching and hitting categories. alot of fun and fellow jammers to chat with
    you can email me at esteppii@aol and ill send you an invite
    --Jack Lengyel