Letter change scrable

Comments

• stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    pull
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hull
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    full
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • fuel
    “I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want, I never want it again.” — Courtney Love

“If he doesn’t treat you like a princess, then he doesn’t deserve to be your prince.” — Unknown

“And we’ll move on and go our separate ways. Just know, I’ll miss you everyday, but things just aren’t the same.” — Unknown
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    duel
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    dull
    mull
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mall
    hall

- Christopher McCandless
    tall
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    talk
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    balk
    bald

- Christopher McCandless
  • bale
    gale

- Christopher McCandless
    tale
    male

- Christopher McCandless
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    mole
    hole

- Christopher McCandless
    hold
    bold

- Christopher McCandless
    mold
    cold

- Christopher McCandless
    colt
    bolt

- Christopher McCandless
    boat
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    coat
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    moat
    moan
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    mean

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad