Saturday night.....

2»

Comments

• Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    81 wrote:
    My sunday is consiting of posting here while sitting on a louge chair at kohls while the woman shops for something she doesnt need

You are a good husband
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    81 wrote:
    And yet, your cookies and pickle was more exciting than my night. I was slreping by eight
    But I have a BIG Sunday planned....

Dishes
    Laundry
    Mop floors
    etc etc......

A BIG weekend in the SPEEDY household.......
    Your Sunday sounds a hell of a lot like my Sunday. When did this become my life??? :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,465
    norm wrote:
    well damn speedy the one saturday night you're around and i'm actually doing something :lol:

it was a great evening though...my brothers 50th birthday party at Nobu...that was one of the best meals i've ever had :D

today it's dumping rain so it's naps and laundry for the day
    Stormin Normin.......

How ya been my friend????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Your Sunday sounds a hell of a lot like my Sunday. When did this become my life??? :shock:

Ah, the drudgery. Although I find there is a certain comfort in simple chores.
    Nice shirt.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Big Drop wrote:
    81 wrote:
    My sunday is consiting of posting here while sitting on a louge chair at kohls while the woman shops for something she doesnt need

You are a good SO

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    dont feel bad...1st i watched the moon..then the movie skyline..... i was half asleep the whole night
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    dont feel bad...1st i watched the moon..then the movie skyline..... i was half asleep the whole night

Yes, the moon was the closest it's been to earth last night in the past 20 years or something. It seemed really big.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The moon was gorgeous last night...rose a huge orange ball with a few night clouds 8-)
    then turned bright white...so bright you could hardly see the stars

lovely evening in the hot tub...
    93 was the last time is was that big and I think 2029 will be the next time.

Lifetime.... flies by oh my...
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    pandora wrote:
    The moon was gorgeous last night...rose a huge orange ball with a few night clouds 8-)

...when the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie...that's amore' 8-)
    pandora wrote:

...when the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie...that's amore' 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiOB-kuLJww
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    well damn speedy the one saturday night you're around and i'm actually doing something :lol:

it was a great evening though...my brothers 50th birthday party at Nobu...that was one of the best meals i've ever had :D

today it's dumping rain so it's naps and laundry for the day

mmmm nobu. i love nobu.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,984
    Nice walk in the park with the SO in the afternoon. then dinner at BD's Mongolian BBQ with her and her two kids. $90 later and a full belly, we came home. With doggie boxes!! But that little pain in the so and so isnt getting any!!! ;):mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14