Dream nightmare

JohnnyguitarwatsonJohnnyguitarwatson Posts: 296
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I just got woken up by my dead uncle ...i was being lifted out of bed and up through the clouds,the stars and a bunch of "out of this world" shapes... Triangles,spheres with bluish black clouds... I evebtually stopped going upwards and then he spoke " i wish i could have gotten to know you
better " he kept repeating it ... Maybe 4 times in all. After 4 times i fell ... I fell down and came crashing into my bed. My whole body shook on impact and then i woke up. My uncle died when i was 11 years old back in 1993 i hardly knew him but remember his voice... Was this an out of body experience ? Or am i insane ? Sorry if its posted in the wrong forum.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Neither insane or out of body experience. A thing one must remember is that dreams should not be taken at 'face value'. Dreams are just a reflection of your subconscious/memories/emotions, etc.

As interpretation of dreams is very difficult without knowing a person in depth, your dream could be anything. Your uncle could even be you, reflecting on a relationship (past or present). Very difficult to say.

There are some basic 'principles' of dream interpretation- to really understand one is extremely difficult, I would say!

I wish I knew what all my dreams meant.