Knocked Up 2

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Comedy god Albert Brooks (SNL, "Taxi Driver," "Real Life," "Modern Romance," "Lost In America," "Defending Your Life," "Finding Nemo") may be throwing in with comedy genius Judd Apatow ("Freaks and Geeks," "The 40-Year-Old Virgin") for Apatow’s next directorial effort for Universal, which will focus on the Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann characters from “Knocked Up.”

Brooks is negotiating to play the Rudd character’s dad.

This is the same sort of perfect casting that positioned Harold Ramis as Seth Rogen's pop.

Maybe Apatow will cast Woody Allen, John Cleese, David Letterman, Bill Murray and Steve Martin (who hilariously shoplifted a ham on Letterman Wednesday night) next.

Less excitingly (but still somewhat excitingly), Mega Fox (“Transformers”) recently joined the cast.

I’m hoping Katherine Heigl, who infamously badmouthed “Knocked Up” even though it was her best thing ever, can still be lured back for a cameo as the Mann character’s sister.

From Aintitcool.com

Hopefully its Good.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    Freaks and Geeks is some of Apatow's best work! He was so underrated at the beginning! It's nice to see how far he's come. I can't wait to see this new project, although I don't feel good about the Megan Fox involvement though. :?
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I like the sound of it. Paul Rudd is hysterical, would love to see them focus on his character.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful