Options

**** UPDATE****my Moms account

2»

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    i love seeing the words 'fully recovered' in this thread. Just keep your mom happy, and it sounds like you will and her recovery will be better.
    best wishes again.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,507
    my mom arrived home just a bit ago. I was catching her up on all the new Pearl Jam news she missed. It didn''t go over well :lol::lol:so we had to give her meds to calm down. We hope she will be fully recovered in six to 18 months but the Dr. Can't be certain...please keep her in your thoughts! she's the world to us...

Thank you f9r all your kind thoughts and well wished....with love from all of mommas kids Kyra, Angelica, Skye, and Rive
    that line was funny. I'm so happy things are getting better.
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Scrolling through and about to post best wishes, I was so happy to see your mum is back. I really hope she has a good recovery...that can be hard to go though in itself for the family...much love and masses of positive thoughts for you all.
    Katy xxx
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    great news! glad to hear she's well enough to get overly excited about all the PJ news!

"fully recovered" awesome words!

give her our best :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    prayers being sent your way.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12