Please Please Please

RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Play The Gorge Labor Day Weekend...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Play The Gorge Labor Day Weekend...

Not to burst your bubble, but DMB usually plays the Gorge EVERY Labor Day weekend. I think we are going to be able to go this year, as my Hubby has the hook-up! I like how you think though, I would love to go see PJ there that weekend! Either way, the views are spectacular and they both put on one hell of a show!
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    PurlGurl wrote:
    Not to burst your bubble, but DMB usually plays the Gorge EVERY Labor Day weekend. I think we are going to be able to go this year, as my Hubby has the hook-up! I like how you think though, I would love to go see PJ there that weekend! Either way, the views are spectacular and they both put on one hell of a show!

Um, you better check the date of the '05 Gorge show before you go around trying to burst people's bubbles.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Um, you better check the date of the '05 Gorge show before you go around trying to burst people's bubbles.
    2005 Labor day was Petty and the Black Crowes.

DMB was mid-august. Though traditionally they do usually play labor and I think they are this year as well.
    NERDS!
  • Options

Oh...Well, pardon me...I guess DMB needed a break that year...lmfao...Geez!
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    Im from Hoboken, NJ and I may be coming out to Seattle for the Yankees vs. M's that weekend so I thought it would be cool to see Pearl Jam there..but DMB is great as well and almost solidifies my trip...My gf and I agreed we would do that trip this labor day if it was Pearl Jam, The Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters (which I just saw @ MSG and may hit up @ Red Rocks)BEn Harper or DMB...So now it looks like its a go. How far is The Gorge from Safeco Field? Ill probably need tons of questions answered for my trip if you dont mind...Perfect world DMB plays Sunday & PJ on Labor Day...what a weekend thatd be
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Im from Hoboken, NJ and I may be coming out to Seattle for the Yankees vs. M's that weekend so I thought it would be cool to see Pearl Jam there..but DMB is great as well and almost solidifies my trip...My gf and I agreed we would do that trip this labor day if it was Pearl Jam, The Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters (which I just saw @ MSG and may hit up @ Red Rocks)BEn Harper or DMB...So now it looks like its a go. How far is The Gorge from Safeco Field? Ill probably need tons of questions answered for my trip if you dont mind...Perfect world DMB plays Sunday & PJ on Labor Day...what a weekend thatd be

Gorge is a little over 2 hours from Seattle I believe.
    NERDS!
  • Options

Yeah, 2 hours seems about right. When we went in 06', it took us 3 hours, but that was summertime too. Just be sure to allow lots of time to get through Gorge traffic (nightmare). What a fun trip you guys are going to have. Safeco is a great place to watch a baseball game, but you better tread lightly is you are coming to root for the Yanks (No love lost...!)...J/k. Well, not, but you know!
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    If this happens, July makes more sense...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07