Worst Song Ever!!!

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    it like listening to michael corleone's italian wife learn english

MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY :roll:

i'm playing it at the beginning of my classes all day tomorrow just to piss off my students

Your a Teacher?
    best there ever was

Very Cool. I've known some Great one's, not all from my school days.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Just when I thought my migraine had passed :evil: I only got 44secs into it and feel ill already.
  • AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    Really, it is not the worst song ever. It is just some teenage girl who got to cut a record. Must be exciting for her, it's not like we are expecting Zeppelin here. Compared to the Debbie Gibson, Tiffany's, Jack Hanna Montana's, it really fits in. Now if David Bowie cut this and had SRV play over it...
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    well... its official... we accidentally made this lil shit famous

she's cracked the itunes top 25 :roll: PEOPLE ARE PAYING TO LISTEN TO THIS

this must be the fastest overnight ironic fame ever

and i did my part by forcing all my friends to listen to it yesterday :oops:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    well this song has gotten the 'piece of crap' seal of approval

In a surprising twist, "American Idol's" former mean judge Simon Cowell actually likes Black's "hit" song "Friday." When asked by EW what he thinks of the song that's taken over the web, Cowell says, "Love it!"

He explains, "I've never seen anything cause so much controversy. I think it's genius. The fact that everyone's getting upset about it is hysterical. Any song to do with the weekend annoys you. It reminds me of 'Saturday Night,' do you remember that song by Whigfield? It's what we call a 'hair-dryer song,' a song girls sing into their hair dryers as they're getting ready to go out. But the fact that it's making people so angry is brilliant."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:

In a surprising twist, "American Idol's" former mean judge Simon Cowell actually likes Black's "hit" song "Friday." When asked by EW what he thinks of the song that's taken over the web, Cowell says, "Love it!"

He explains, "I've never seen anything cause so much controversy. I think it's genius. The fact that everyone's getting upset about it is hysterical. Any song to do with the weekend annoys you. It reminds me of 'Saturday Night,' do you remember that song by Whigfield? It's what we call a 'hair-dryer song,' a song girls sing into their hair dryers as they're getting ready to go out. But the fact that it's making people so angry is brilliant."

Half of norm's posts make me angry, so why isn't he the internet senstation he deserves to be?
    norm wrote:

Half of norm's posts make me angry, so why isn't he the internet senstation he deserves to be?

i'm not?! :(
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

i'm not?! :(

Not since the '70's.
    Not since the '70's.

ah yeah the 70's...i ruled the 70's!!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:
    Not since the '70's.

ropers.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:
    Not since the '70's.

ropers.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    competition for worst song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    They make Nickleback and Creed look good.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Can't we stop all the hating? This song is very informative. It should be on Sesame street as a way to teach the days of the week...

I can picture Elmo now: "Today's episode is brought to you by Friday. It comes after Thursday and before Saturday which comes before Sunday."
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    norm wrote:

I am surprised that people still think that Simon Cowell is relevant and that his opinions matter, all you need to do is take a look at the show he is part of.
    norm wrote:

I think I have just found what is wrong with the internet, its a forum for crap music to be released upon the public at large!

Norm I love the avatar too by the way
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016