no sorry...i'am not irish today

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
signed .....an italian
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thank fuck for that... :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    :lol: Me too, even though I live in Ireland.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Jennytree wrote:
    Thank fuck for that... :D

dam straight..
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,260
    Oh no this time of yr again :lol::lol: Watch out for a few of the Irish on here ,So what you couldn't find anything Green to wear or you just smoke everything Green :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    whats with the hate ?

you'll have your hug an italian day / st josephs day in a few short days .

Revel in the joy and happiness that is St Paddys ( especially in NYC )

c'mon Neily ! Bottoms up !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    ...the sound you just heard was a collective sigh of relief from the Emerald Isle.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,605
    well, somebody's looking to pick a fight again....like clockwork. :roll: :lol:

grow a set and have a beer. st paddy's day/1st day of the tourney = one of the greatest day's of the year.
    www.myspace.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,260

grow a set and have a beer. st paddy's day/1st day of the tourney = one of the greatest day's of the year.

Well Bar Room Brawls are part of the day no :lol::lol: Just messing with you :lol: I will have a few pops tonight when i get home ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Oh no this time of yr again :lol::lol: Watch out for a few of the Irish on here ,So what you couldn't find anything Green to wear or you just smoke everything Green :mrgreen:

i was waiting to write..."i do this every year " :lol:

hey..the irish drink ...i say i'm not irish :mrgreen:
    hello//// ive been posting this for 11 years every march 17th :roll: :mrgreen:

although i really do not like the saying "everyone is irish today"

and honestly...i have never gone out to a bar in my 35 years of life on this day...not 1 year

it is a great day for b ball though

Cue the sigh of relief... again.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Cue the sigh of relief... again.

i thank the lord everyday ...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,605

Well Bar Room Brawls are part of the day no :lol::lol: Just messing with you :lol: I will have a few pops tonight when i get home ..

i had a few poops already.....oh, pops! oh never mind. yeah i'll be indulging as well a little later.
    www.myspace.com
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Paddy's was great when I was a bartender in Manhattan. Great for tips. Other than that it is a shitshow of morons puking on themselves.

Oh, it was also great at 4am. Then all the local bartenders would get together and drink till 10am and puke all over ourselves. :lol:
    It's not much different here. Two people got sick on my night bus home last night, it's not even the night to celebrate yet :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    1138500686V73qI0.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Today i am irish...the house smells delicious...corned beef cooking slow

reubens tonight green beer and funny hats!

cheers!!

SMILEYWEEDSMOKINGGIF.gif

thats my kind of green! :mrgreen:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    signed .....an italian

Ass is out there today!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

love it even more every time i see it anew!

BTW I'm IRISH every single day of the year
    Nothing to be done for it
    But I do enjoy the beer..and hey, well, you know...the green!
    and of course I have that eternal excuse for every bit of trouble i get myself into
    OH and don't forget, we've got ..Leprechauns
    oh LOOK I think I've spotted one
    awwewwwww...what an adorable lil guy :D
    072EddieVedder_Vark-2.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

sorry, can't seem to find last years posting.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

It's a great day to be Polish!
    81 wrote:

don't be so literal...but i know i've done a few over the years
    wait..their is a good thing...25 corned beef's from katz are on the way :lol:
    BTW... we don't eat corned beef... just sayin... ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    signed .....an italian

can you whack somebody for me.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    115417475_7170629d94_o-1.jpg
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Jennytree wrote:
    BTW... we don't eat corned beef... just sayin... ;)

we do here in PA!
    yyuuummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

on the stove now :D
    peace,
    jo