Bullied boy fights back.... Good on him....

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
link removed by Admin

THis poor bullied kid gets suspended for fighting back... Good on him I say....

The bully gets his ankle broken...

No winners in this..
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    I think the bully got what he deserved. Hate bullies. :x
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    That kid was straight up punching the other one! He just acted in self defense. You pick a fight and you get the worst of it...sucks to be you dude.

The fact that kid had been bullied for *years* and nothing was done, that's the saddest part of this. Instead of fighting back, he could have kept quiet and then a couple of years later show up at school with a gun. The school and parents should have taken it more seriously when it started.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=151130

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=151194

he's lucky it was just an ankle... could've been a neck :D

(it's so bad ass)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337

(it's so bad ass)
    Indeed!
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    Bully should be charged for assault + suspension.

Victim should get suspension but leave it off of his permanent record, so school can show they don't tolerate violence.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    That kid was straight up punching the other one! He just acted in self defense. You pick a fight and you get the worst of it...sucks to be you dude.

The fact that kid had been bullied for *years* and nothing was done, that's the saddest part of this. Instead of fighting back, he could have kept quiet and then a couple of years later show up at school with a gun. The school and parents should have taken it more seriously when it started.
    Better he takes it out now than with bullets in high school or college.

The squirt doing the bullying needs some intervention, maybe a shrink. Both kids probably need support.

In the 5th grade I got bullied really badly for the fact kids new I would not stick up for myself. I wasn't very big either and all the ladies had crushes on me, so there was probably some jealousy.. There were days I'd go home in tears. I'd have my mom call me in sick once every other week, and I'm pretty sure it effected my confidence for years after the fact.

Looking back I should have just decked one of the kids. Probably would have changed everything. I was too worried about getting into trouble, but the trouble it would have saved would have been worth it.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Bullies suck...

Was bullied all through out my entire school career. If I could have fought back I would have, instead I felt the need to try and end my life. If I didn't, well lets just say It would have been another "Jeremy" story. :(
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Bully should be charged for assault + suspension.

Victim should get suspension but leave it off of his permanent record, so school can show they don't tolerate violence.
    Victim should be given a medal.

My pretty daughter was sent home one afternoon and we discovered she'd been bullied for months by one fat, ugly girl. That day it all became too much and she punched the girl full in the teeth and knocked her flat. Naturally I told her that wasn't how she should go about things but secretly I thought "good on ya girl!"
This discussion has been closed.