Who else wants to see this ?

I like the director so I'm holding out hope that this is good
My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    I can't tell with this one. saw an extended trailer and the first part looked all creepy and weird, and then it just got strange. maybe it's just the genre that gets me (I know he did 300 and Watchmen), really a hit or miss genre for my taste.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I read about it on the IMAX website...I like some scifi stuff, SO wants to see it because of the 'hot chick'. I'd watch it...not sure if IMAX prices are worth it though
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    :|
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    it looks like one of those movies that would only be worth seeing in IMAX... lots of hot chicks dressed like sailor moon... giant samurai with Gatling gun... yeah, i'll see it

it'll probably suck though :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I read about it on the IMAX website...I like some scifi stuff, SO wants to see it because of the 'hot chick'. I'd watch it...not sure if IMAX prices are worth it though

had to look her up. she was the main character in The Uninvited, but was a brunette in that. Thought she looked a little familiar.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    it looks like one of those movies that would only be worth seeing in IMAX... lots of hot chicks dressed like sailor moon... giant samurai with Gatling gun... yeah, i'll see it

it'll probably suck though :D

I said 'IMAX prices' not neccessarly IMAX itself....now the Kelly Slater IMAX show...I'll pay to go see THAT in IMAX ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'm There!
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    I love the Zach Snyder movies,a little strange perheps,but fun to watch them..
    looking out for this one,the 24th is goes to run here..guess who s going... :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I saw a trailer for this ... got my attention as it was Led Zeppelin soundtrack .... but the film looks rubbish ... many very hot women in it though :P
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Like most of you guy said it looks interesting but could be too weird and flop

I'm gonna see it

Crossing my fingers its good
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers