PHILADELPHIA(clap-clap-clap-clap-clap)

booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
MLS season kicks off in a few days, hype to see the Blue and Gold back on the pitch! With the talent this team has, and now two years of playing together, Union should find themselves competing for the cup in 2011
being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
    My friend and I go to most of the red bull home games cuz he has season tickets, two rows up from the field. Ill miss the opener cuz Im in Oklahoma now, but I cant wait to go to a Union/Red Bull game, just to hear the fans rip each other apart.
    btw, thers clips on youtube that showcoase some veeerrryy funny chants you guys do
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    manutd3581 wrote:
    My friend and I go to most of the red bull home games cuz he has season tickets, two rows up from the field. Ill miss the opener cuz Im in Oklahoma now, but I cant wait to go to a Union/Red Bull game, just to hear the fans rip each other apart.
    btw, thers clips on youtube that showcoase some veeerrryy funny chants you guys do

"We all hate Red Bull, We all hate Red Bull, We all hate Red Bull"

"15yrs No Cup"

just a few i know :)

We have a lot in common dude... my other squad is LFC
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    Ya see, there will be a better sport played at PPL this summer....

http://www.usasevenscrc.com/

That's cool, but those are dudes with the lack of skill to play to soccer and the athleticism to play football ;)
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    booomm11 wrote:

That's cool, but those are dudes with the lack of skill to play to soccer and the athleticism to play football ;)

There's skill in soccer?
    booomm11 wrote:

There's skill in soccer?

much skill
    Would love to see the goal celebrations
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6224036
    Got 3pts!

Hard to watch, both teams were rusty.. Le Toux looked like shit
    sit alone atop the table!

next up LD and Becks
    Going tomorrow night... PPL will def be rockin.

We all hate Red Bull! ;)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    Some of my friends have season tix. I might try to get to a game this year. Not a huge soccer fan, but watching some of the games on tv and the World Cup i'm liking it more. :)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    LET'S GO BIMBOS!

nova decides tuesday about making the jump to d1. they'd play their games at ppl.
    www.myspace.com
    LET'S GO BIMBOS!

nova decides tuesday about making the jump to d1. they'd play their games at ppl.

Decent! Is basketball the only sport Nova competes D1? Which sports are jumpin up?

C'mon da U!!
    Some of my friends have season tix. I might try to get to a game this year. Not a huge soccer fan, but watching some of the games on tv and the World Cup i'm liking it more. :)

This would be the game to attend!!
    bullshit draw on Sat!

Benny Feilhaber signs MLS contract, Chivas has first dibs, Union second. Don't think it will happen, but a player with somewhat of a world class skill set at CM would be huge
    Da U vs LA tonight!

Beckham is scratched who gives a @1#%, lets get 3pts and back atop the table
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Went to a game last year and had a great time. I was very impressed with the stadium. I have to look into going again soon.
    booomm11 wrote:
    Da U vs LA tonight!

wait....a win is worth 3 points?

that's dumber than hockey! :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    i'm going out on a limb and predicting a 1-0 final. has every Union game been 1-Nil this year?
    booomm11 wrote:
    Da U vs LA tonight!

wait....a win is worth 3 points?

that's dumber than hockey! :lol:

agreed, guess it has to be done in sports where u can tie...
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    i'm going out on a limb and predicting a 1-0 final. has every Union game been 1-Nil this year?

1-0...sounds like the phillies
    pjhawks wrote:

:lol: fair enough. yeah dude every game other than a 1-1 draw with seattle.

Attack needs to wake up!
    i must say though, boom, the title of this thread is quite a tease. :lol: you hop in thinking its gonna be an all out philly thread only to find out it is about...soccer. :lol::mrgreen:

i'm just kidding. like i said before i wanna check out a union game at some point this summer
    www.myspace.com
    i must say though, boom, the title of this thread is quite a tease. :lol: you hop in thinking its gonna be an all out philly thread only to find out it is about...soccer. :lol::mrgreen:

i'm just kidding. like i said before i wanna check out a union game at some point this summer

:lol::lol: that's awesome jeags! I'm in, write whatever u want about our great city!
    booomm11 wrote:

:lol::lol: that's awesome jeags! I'm in, write whatever u want about our great city!

you clowns hitting the EV show in june? I haven't been able to land tix yet, so it looks like I'll be paying out the ass on stubhub. I will be there though
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417

not a soccer fan by any stretch of the imagination but i did go to one game last year (free ticket) - tailgating was fun and the stadium is pretty cool and they sell these huge beers which was convenient. good to check it out if you get a chance.
    The Fixer wrote:
    booomm11 wrote:

you clowns hitting the EV show in june? I haven't been able to land tix yet, so it looks like I'll be paying out the ass on stubhub. I will be there though

yea luckily scored 2 thru LN. Fix, last time he was in town I also got lucky and scored 1 at the box office right before the show. Was hangin at the waterford, and would walk down periodically to see if any got released. Finally hooked it up!!!
    booomm11 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

yea luckily scored 2 thru LN. Fix, last time he was in town I also got lucky and scored 1 at the box office right before the show. Was hangin at the waterford, and would walk down periodically to see if any got released. Finally hooked it up!!!

I got skunked on the 3 online sales. I've been checking TM every day or so. Nothing. I don't want want to wait until the day of the show and worry about getting shut out. I'll figure out a way to get tix.

JP mentioned another bar in the area (forget the name). I was at the waterford for the last couple of shows as well. Not enough bartenders, long waits for beers, then they ran out of beer. So I'm looking forward to finding somewhere else to pollute myself before this show. Just give me a bar stool, easy access to booze, and an alley where I can smoke before I enter the tower. :D
    didn't even attempt to get tickets yet. we're just planning on getting tix via stubhub or craigslist once the show date gets a little closer.
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    Galaxy tonight, but no Beckham :|
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD