Options

Bbbbbbooooooooosssssstttttoooo ooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! !!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Yeah..they just played here not too long ago..I'm a greedy ass muther fucker so sue me...i want more shows dammit!!

Boston in the spring/summer is a beautiful place to be...but you guys already know this!!

The North East is where your largest fan base is fellas..come on back!..bring it back,back..to the pure form!!

Pearl Jam...you complete me! ;)

:D:D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    couldnt have said it better my self.
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    I made the run up the Northeast this last tour, and I'm from Michigan. Had a blast, but I'll skip your Bboossttoonn if they fucking play Mansfield (Great Woods, Tweeter, Comcast whatever the fuck you want to call it) again. Security policies are a joke.
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    I made the run up the Northeast this last tour, and I'm from Michigan. Had a blast, but I'll skip your Bboossttoonn if they fucking play Mansfield (Great Woods, Tweeter, Comcast whatever the fuck you want to call it) again. Security policies are a joke.

My guess is that they'll play the TD Banknorth Center if they do another tour. Which is the old Boston Garden.

5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
  • Options

yeah..I'm not to keen on those Gestapo fucks in Mansfield...would much more prefer the "GAHDEN!!"

but if they DO go to Mansfield...I'm all over that shit like Canadians on syrup! ;):D
  • Options
    My guess is that they'll play the TD Banknorth Center if they do another tour. Which is the old Boston Garden.

The old Garden is long gone dude...

TD Banknorth Garden is pretty much brand spankin' new...probably, what like 8 or so years old?

But I do hope they play here as opposed to the Tweeter Center, or whatever it's called now... I dig the arena shows much better
  • Options
    TD Banknorth Garden is pretty much brand spankin' new...probably, what like 8 or so years old?

More like thirteen. :D
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options

But I do hope they play here as opposed to the Tweeter Center, or whatever it's called now... I dig the arena shows much better

yeah it's pretty new..built less than a 1000ft from where the old Garden stood...Mansfield is now called the Comcast Center (I fucking hate Comcast)

I really don't care where they play to tell the truth because I'd go ANYWHERE!!

how about an Orpheum show or 4?!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,609
    but if they DO go to Mansfield...I'm all over that shit like Canadians on syrup! ;):D

i don't think i've touched syrup in 12+ years lol.

hitting Mansfield for the two '08 shows was an absolute pleasure, something about a venue in the middle of nowhere was actually a welcome change after the two MSG shows and Hartford shows. was nice to park on some side street for free (and save $80 on VIP parking) across from the venue and walk back and forth with that small lake to stare at,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    yeah it's pretty new..built less than a 1000ft from where the old Garden stood...Mansfield is now called the Comcast Center (I fucking hate Comcast)

How about the new House of Blues?

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    How about the new House of Blues?

i wonder what the seating capacity is in that place
  • Options

Ugh, yeah. Lol, thanks. What I meant was, TD Banknorth is the NEW Boston Garden. It was the Fleet Center before it was TD Banknorth and that was after it was the Garden. The Garden has been gone a while.

5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    If PJ comes to the midwest, that's where I'll be. I made the drive to Boston, and while it was worth it, it couldn't beat a few shows, closer to home.

My next big PJ trip has gotta be to the great NW. Would love a show in the city, but the Gorge looks absolutely amazing.

Would love to get lucky and get one of the Boston/Seattle style shows they sprinkle in throughout the tour.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    If PJ comes to the midwest, that's where I'll be. I made the drive to Boston, and while it was worth it, it couldn't beat a few shows, closer to home.

My next big PJ trip has gotta be to the great NW. Would love a show in the city, but the Gorge looks absolutely amazing.

Would love to get lucky and get one of the Boston/Seattle style shows they sprinkle in throughout the tour.

it's always nice to travel to see the band..this past summer was my first out of state show (MSG) and i loved it.I will definitely be traveling for the next tour as well.

but there is something to be said for a "local show" where you can sleep in your own bed at night (or better yet...the next day)
  • Options

True dat, its just across the street...

Orpheum show would melt my brain!!

COMCAST sucks camel!!
  • Options
    I was unhappy with the Comcast Center this year.

5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
  • Options
    i wonder what the seating capacity is in that place

I heard 2500.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    I enjoyed the show at the comcast centre. Curfew sucked but it was a beauty venue.
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574

Not to be too critical, but I remember seeing on the news when the Fleetcenter was being built, it was 9 inches away from the old Garden. Yes, I said inches. The reporter on the news couldn't fit a ruler between the 2 buldings. Which is why the back wall of the Garden had to be taken down 1 brick at a time. I'm proud to say I own 2 of those bricks. Oh and I totally agree with you on the Orpheum idea. I would be there in a second.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,133
    I was unhappy with the Comcast Center this year.

Remember the parking lot jam there? Trying to leave that place was just insane.

Selin got us all out safe! :)