Options

Presentation Cases

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited November 2008 in The Porch
In the spirit of the recent showing of love for demetrios (well deserved i might add)

I just wanted to thank you D, for putting me down with Jerry's Artarama!! I bought one of THESE for my posters and it's awesome! I got the 24×36" and no print is too big for this bad boy! and with the room to hold 40 pages which ='s storage for 80 posters...it's all I'll ever need! with the sale price and the coupon they had last month i got this bitch for $107. shipped!! great deal!

I definitely recommend this to anyone who is keeping their posters in tubes or storing them unprotected!(shame on you)

This is a very worthy investment to protect your precious posters...I'm sleeping better at night as a result! :D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    do you know if the coupon is still available, i was actually headed to the art store today to buy some method of storage, but i guess this bad boy would do, though $107 shipped is more than what i was thinking, i kinda like what's goin on there - thanks
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    Sweet! :)

There's now a Holiday Sale 2008! Extra 10% off via orders placed before 11/14/08. When you enter coupon code: JH08
  • Options
    there was a thread a week or 2 back where someone posted this. I looked it up, liked what I saw, dropped the hint to my girlfriend about it for Christmas.

Guess what is hidden (quite poorly I might add) under our bed...looking forward to my Chistmas present and a thank you to D and the board for the recommendation!
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    This is a very worthy investment to protect your precious posters...I'm sleeping better at night as a result! :D:D

Thanks for the tip.. I have been looking for one of these. I have them now in craft paper in an Art box that takes up to much room. This is a lot better use of space.

ordering now.. $121 with the coupon.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    I ordered the same thing--Thanks D!!!

my coupon did not work though since my stuff was already on sale!!! or else I am stupid and did it wrong which is a strong possibility!!!

The Tron poster BARELY fit!

:)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Thanks D. I got this a few weeks ago also. Ordered extra pages so looking forward to filling it up!! We are arguing over the placement of posters. I say the last show first...So my EV Batman is right in front! I have one J. Hampton that doesn't fit. Big sucker that it is, can't afford to frame it. So it sits mocking me rolled loosely in some cardboard and plastic.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    I bought one of those for my posters over here in Australia. Got an A1 size (plenty of room) and it only cost me AU$100 (US$70)