Options

Where does Pearl Jam place in your top 5 bands?

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 750
    I love loads of bands/artists....but they all pretty much eat the dust of a) Pearl Jam, and b) Ryan Adams. My two all-time favourites right there.

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    So many great bands on here...I say:
    1. PJ
    2. Grateful Dead w/Mr. Jerry Garcia, RIP
    3. U2
    4. Dylan
    5. DMB
    I'm always happy to hear them.
    Also on the list, of course: Uncle Neil, Manu Chao, Cake, early Liz Phair (Exile in Guyville), Rolling Stones, the Who...many more...
  • Options
    soapmademetallersoapmademetaller Minnesota Posts: 35
    1 - PJ
    2 - Radiohead

3-5 depending on the day...
    Incubus
    Arcade Fire
    Ben Folds
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Pearl Jam of course is Number 1
    Eddie Solo Number 1.1 (or virtually the same lol)

2. Grateful Dead/Jerry (RIP jerry)

but I'd also add:

Alice In Chains
    Soundgarden
    DMB
    Pink Floyd
    Beatles
    Metallica
    Allman Bros
    R.E.M.
    Bruce Springsteen
    Bob Dylan

From then on its a toss up... I like a lot of music but don't listen to any other nearly as much as PJ/Eddie

I dunno...so many to choose from

But ...I do have to confess that when listening to the radio in the car, i stil search for PJ songs amid my fav radio stations, if no PJ, then I go down the list ...lol! If nothing, well, then I can get into much of what's around.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Pearl Jam/The Smashing Pumpkins
    Soundgarden/Alice in Chains

For a 5th always been hard to tell, SG and AIC could be on the same level as SP too.