Proactive - need a review

Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi. I'd like to ask you abt one thing. I found some Proactive Solution thing... It's not possible to buy it in my country... so before I order I'd like to ask maybe some of you use it. It is as good as ppl say? Or just one of many stuff similiar.
Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
31.07.2012 ~ London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    it worked well for my sister... all those acne products vary in success based on the many factors of skin type though... but yeah, give it a shot
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    it worked well for my sister... all those acne products vary in success based on the many factors of skin type though... but yeah, give it a shot

thx. it's quite expensive so better to know anything abt before spend money I may need for some better things :) - it'd be for ma bro...
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    didn't really work for me. costumer service SUCKS. you have to create a "profile" and every three months they send you a new supply. however, if you want to cancel your subscription, you have to call them to cancel (rather than doing it online). then they offer you a better deal ("we'll send you our new solution that hasn't been released anywhere else yet"). but then they make you pay for the shipment of what they would have sent you before you canceled.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    well so I'll find something else :):lol:

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London