Thanks PJ,Ed & 10c for making this summer ROCK!!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i know there are many of you who have been to more shows than me this summer but... 2 shows @ MSG,2 shows @ Mansfield & 2 shows @ the Opera house in the last 6 weeks,i feel like it was all a dream,"a crazy dream".

i am basking in the after glow.that warm,cozy,content place you go right after an earth shattering orgasm!!! just a happy,peaceful,grateful state of mind right now.

PJ!!you guys are a fucking untouchable force of nature and never stop amazing me no matter how many shows i go to.thanks for giving so much of yourselves to us!You guys just keep getting better & I can not wait for the new album!

ED!! the solo shows were soooooooooo AWESOME!! you have really grown as a musician and i think there is no better example of that than these solo shows.what a fucking treat!!(thank you Sean Penn) thanks for hitting us up on the east coast baby!!!! thanks for the pick,tambourine from Mansfield(and reaching out to shake my hand :)) you are a class act brother.

10c!! i couldn't of done it with out you!! thank you for the tix opportunities and great seats.you guys work hard for us and i appreciate all that you do.and the 9th row center stage at the 2nd Ed show was such an awesome way to end this euphoric run of shows.thanks again & again!

and to all the cool people i met at all the shows,thanks for making the PJ "community" the best concert experience to be had on this fucking planet!!

see you all on the next tour!!!!

oh and 1 last thing...i never cared much for Arc....until i saw it live!! Ed totally blew me away with that one. it was a spiritual experience!! anyone going to the upcoming shows that have not seen this live...HOLY SHIT!! you are in for a treat!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bump
  • CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    Crazy Breed, you got it right on all counts!
  • CityMouse wrote:
    Crazy Breed, you got it right on all counts!

thanx :)
  • Great way to spend a summer...Congrats Crazy Breed
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Yeah, happy for ya East Coast!

:(

:p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • THANKS PEARL JAM :D one of the best summers.

now play while im in school so i can get out of it.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Lizard wrote:
    Yeah, happy for ya East Coast!

:(

they will be out west sooner or later,hang in there! :)

at least you guys got the Ed solo shows.

those were some very special nights!!
  • might as well bump.

bump!

go ahead and bump!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Aaa-ohh hey you ! who said that?

Baby how you been?

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me

• PJ!!you guys are a fucking untouchable force of nature and never stop amazing me no matter how many shows i go to.thanks for giving so much of yourselves to us!You guys just keep getting better & I can not wait for the new album!

ok...look at this old ass thread i made before Backspacer dropped...did i inspire a song title...or am i fucking psychic?!?! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:8-)8-)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

PJ!!you guys are a fucking untouchable force of nature and never stop amazing me no matter how many shows i go to.thanks for giving so much of yourselves to us!You guys just keep getting better & I can not wait for the new album!

ok...look at this old ass thread i made before Backspacer dropped...did i inspire a song title...or am i fucking psychic?!?! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:8-)8-)

psychic? not so much 8-) :wave:

psycho?? well you do call yourself crazy breed :crazy: :lol::mrgreen:
  • norm wrote:
    psychic? not so much 8-) :wave:

psycho?? well you do call yourself crazy breed :crazy: :lol::mrgreen:

wait...i'm having another vision!.........Norm.....tied to railroad tracks?! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

0079.jpg