Options

Questions about 10c Tickets

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited April 2008 in The Porch
This is my first time using 10c tix and i was wondering about the pick up.Can you get your tix as soon as the tix office opens on the day of the show? or do you have to wait for a specific time,say 2 hours before the show? and how has that effected your chances at a poster?

thanks in advance!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    This is my first time using 10c tix and i was wondering about the pick up.Can you get your tix as soon as the tix office opens on the day of the show? or do you have to wait for a specific time,say 2 hours before the show? and how has that effected your chances at a poster?

thanks in advance!!

Get em' 2 hours before the show. Doors open an hour before the show. And in Vancouver there was a ton of posters. It shouldn't be a problem, but then again, you're in Cali. It could be crazier.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Get em' 2 hours before the show. Doors open an hour before the show. And in Vancouver there was a ton of posters. It shouldn't be a problem, but then again, you're in Cali. It could be crazier.

i'm in Boston awaiting the MSG and Mansfield shows.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    i'm in Boston awaiting the MSG and Mansfield shows.

Oh Ok, should be the same though, except the lines and wait will be 20 times as long as what I previously mentioned :) But you should be able to pick up tickets earlier than 2 hours before the show.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Oh Ok, should be the same though, except the lines and wait will be 20 times as long as what I previously mentioned

thanks i feel much better now :)
  • Options
    a bump in the night
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i will still be able to pick up my tickets if i wont get to the venue untill around 7 right? i mean i f i cant get them 2 hours before or anything
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    pweafer4 wrote:
    i will still be able to pick up my tickets if i wont get to the venue untill around 7 right? i mean i f i cant get them 2 hours before or anything

yes.

I think it's usually up until 1/2 hour after PJ takes the stage or something like that...