Ottawa area meet up-Can this be moved to the Porch??

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey everyone!

Stargazer76 and I were thinking we could organize a little meet up for PJ fans in the area. Is anyone interested? I am not sure where but there are plenty of pubs. Perhaps someone has a pub they frequent so it might be easier to organize it there. Nothing too fancy just some Pearl Jam freaks gathering for bevvies and PJ talk...hopefully soon there will be joyous news to celebrate :D

So reply, PM, send a carrier pigeon :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stargazer76stargazer76 Posts: 164
    bump!

Anyone....? :? After all, patio weather is just around the corner... :D
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
  • mmm patios and drinks :)
  • I'm there
    2005 - Montreal, Ottawa / 2011 Montreal, Toronto 1, Ottawa / 2013 London, Calgary, Vancouver
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I'm down!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • YAY!! We are getting there :D
  • Just a little bump! :D
    I think One Song Glory is from Ottawa, met her at Bluesfest.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Anyone have any ideas where we could meet up? We were thinking the market or Glebe....but any place in particular? Any other suggestions?

Should be fun! :D
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    me and DrownedOut met up on the weekend. I havent talked that much pj since the last time we talked, was a good time
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • me and DrownedOut met up on the weekend. I havent talked that much pj since the last time we talked, was a good time

I would like to meet up with you and DrownedOut for a beer! We can talk Oilers and PJ :D
  • Did this ever happen?

Any of you going to Bluesfest this year? I aw that Soundgarden is playing this time around. Hopefully Matt will have a good time & get Pearl Jam on board next year.
    Not yet, I'd like it to happen!
  • Let's plan this!
    okay, i think it's time to start seriously planning this!! now that we've got the news of the Canada tour, we have lots to celebrate! :D

who's in?

any ideas when/where?

let's cross our fingers for an Ottawa show....if not, Toronto and Montreal, here i come! :D any Ottawan's planning to go to the PJ20 weekend?

let's get this thing planned....looking forward to meeting you all!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Just in case anyone wants to get together beforehand and have a little meet up.

*bump*