does anybody else bring their dog(s) to work with them?

Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So I work for my reserve...I have brought Jasper with me to work for the last year. Everyone in the office loves him....just a big ole blonde dog lazing around. I brought my puggle with me today too but he is a little "rambunctious" Anyone else bring their dogs?
>>>>
>
...a lover and a fighter.
"I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Not regularly but my dogs have visited from time to time. My boss did say that we can bring dogs for Take Your Dog to Work Day in June. Looking forward to it!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    leave the dogs at home. thank you

one of my old coworkers, who was a vp, would bring his little tiny dog to the warehouse office. i found it weird. i guess the ceo did as well, as the practice was put to a stop
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have brought my dog to work with me before...and it was every day for a few weeks, but I did work at a vet clinic.

As long as the dog does not annoy other people I think it can be a good thing.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    nope...it may upset all the other dogs I visit during the day! I do mobile hydrobathing :D