Options

Quarter incident part II...

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Ed better wear his quarter proof vest and his old Army helmet when he gets to Mansfield this time!!

I'm coming with THESE BABY!!! :D:D:D

http://www.fantasyfestival.com/catalog/giant-quarter-p-1622.html

(this is only meant as humor! crazy breed does not endorse or advocate the throwing of anything at anytime @ Mr.Vedder.i would also go as far to say if any asshole tries to throw something at him i will dive secret-service style in front of him,sacrificing myself for the good of the concert)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    haha that'd be hilarious
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    "Fucker!"
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    zeroenvyzeroenvy Posts: 40
    does anyone have the boot of this? it's not on pearljamlive.com :(
    6/27/08!
  • Options
    zeroenvy wrote:

when i get home from work i can hook you up,if someone else doesn't/hasn't by then.
  • Options
    zeroenvy wrote:

pm me if you still need it.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,572
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    that is fucking great
  • Options
    That has got to hurt!
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Canada's got a giant Wooden Nickel in Sudbury, Ontario...it would take about 300 people to throw it, though...

Having been hit by a quarter at a PJ concert...it f'n HURTS!

The Beatles used to complain about kids throwing jellybeans at them onstage....They said it really really really hurts...

And a person I once knew threw a small wrapped piece of chocolate at one of the Moody Blues. It made contact with his face and then fell on the carpeted stage and he slipped on it (but didn't fall over)...I thought he was going to jump off the stage and kill her! I took about 10 steps away from her and mouthed, "I don't know her"...we were in the front row... But wow! Did he ever look angry!
    be philanthropic
  • Options

And a person I once knew threw a small wrapped piece of chocolate at one of the Moody Blues. It made contact with his face and then fell on the carpeted stage and he slipped on it (but didn't fall over)...I thought he was going to jump off the stage and kill her! I took about 10 steps away from her and mouthed, "I don't know her"...we were in the front row... But wow! Did he ever look angry!

that's some funny shit!

front row for Moody Blues must of been awesome! nights in white satin is one of the best songs ever made,truly a masterpiece!!
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,093
    100 Pacer wrote:

Thanks for posting that - doesn't matter how many times I see it I never get tired of it, its just priceless....there's something real funny about someone saying f**cker every other word :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    so what the real size of this piece is?

Someone should really do that.
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • Options
    McCready00 wrote:
    so what the real size of this piece is?

Someone should really do that.

they are 3" in size!!

no,no one should really do that.someone might get cracked in the head with a wine bottle :D
  • Options
    here is the boot (full concert) of that night.

enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJRKVP30
  • Options
    bump for the boot
  • Options
    zeroenvyzeroenvy Posts: 40
    When i first heard about this i was told it was kind of embarassing the way eddie acts, I think its perfectly understandable... he didnt lose his lid TO MUCH
    6/27/08!
  • Options
    zeroenvy wrote:
    When i first heard about this i was told it was kind of embarassing the way eddie acts, I think its perfectly understandable... he didnt lose his lid TO MUCH

i think i would have dove into the crowd and beat the guys ass,or at least sic my security on him.

Ed handled it very well i think.

what's embarrassing is that a "fan" would do some stupid shit like that.i don't know what the fuck that guy was thinking!
  • Options
    zacman13245zacman13245 Posts: 294
    I like watching the videos of fans throwing stuff at Axl Rose and having him just stop the show and walk off. He was prone to that.
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    I like watching the videos of fans throwing stuff at Axl Rose and having him just stop the show and walk off. He was prone to that.

yeah,he was a little bitch!
  • Options
    VacateVacate Posts: 57
    i was just a little high school kid sitting 4th row at this show and remember being worried sick that the band was really gonna walk off stage and ruin my amazing seats and night. But luckily it all worked out. Wonder what that "fucker" is up to these days. Fucker!
    www.myspace.com/vacate3
  • Options
    Vacate wrote:
    i was just a little high school kid sitting 4th row at this show and remember being worried sick that the band was really gonna walk off stage and ruin my amazing seats and night. But luckily it all worked out. Wonder what that "fucker" is up to these days. Fucker!

he is the front man for some band "Creed".
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    This is why PJ doesn't play a lot of the South. They hate playing behind the redneck chickenwire. :)
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee