Newbie to the forum

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Bubbles wrote:
    trust me, that woman ain't no newb. you want me to bump an old thread of hers? i'll do it.... :lol:
    but how, did you post count get so high...i'll tell ya....you are a post whore...whats why. :P posting in those silly game threads all day long. :lol:

I am a newb...was...24 days ago...you are right, Bubs, I am addicted to those damn game threads...damn you Scrabble!! :x :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i agree, you should stop posting in those game threads and work on your belly dancing vid :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bubbles wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    ok guys once again I have no idea what is going on....? Maybe someone could explain? Did I miss something? Some new faces but old customs I see. So.... nothing really changed at all??? :o

you didn't miss much...just a new poster, who is really an old poster showed up. this place can be confusing. best to drink a stiff martini and call it a day.

confusing? ya think? :lol:
    Bubbles wrote:
    i agree, you should stop posting in those game threads and work on your belly dancing vid :P
    not happening...ever :lol:
    Bubbles wrote:

you be rockin the forum.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Bubbles wrote:
    it's the best way to get this thread locked.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    this thread rules...you can't help but like a good old fashioned welcome wagon rollin up delivering goodies
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited March 2011
    hey 82, are you cousins with Bubs? :lol::lol::lol:

yes, this thread rules...it's so good, it doesn't need a belly dance video :lol::lol:
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    hey 82, are cousins with Bubs? :lol::lol::lol:

yes, this thread rules...it's so good, it doesn't need a belly dance video :lol::lol:

This should answer all your questions:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=151952
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    82 wrote:
    hey 82, are cousins with Bubs? :lol::lol::lol:

This should answer all your questions:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=151952

:wave: dcfaithful...82, I mean :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,983
    OK, OK, I'll slow down...Summer is coming...just feeling cooped up is all...sorry :?
    I wasn't trying to stop you or make you feel weird :lol: I just felt like doing some math for some odd reason.. keep up the good work!!

no worries...it was my cue to sign out...I am on here waaaaaaaaay to much...fahk...I have been corrupted...dammit...it was so easy too.... :lol:
    Told ya , waaaaaay back in the early pages of this thread that cannot be killed!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Just an offhanded comment...didn't want to waste a thread on it...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE SILENT HILL 2 MOVIE!!! I FREAKIN' LOVE HORROR MOVIES!!

ok, I am done. thank you.

there is a thread for that, newb

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=98420
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bubbles wrote:

there is a thread for that, newb

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=98420
    Good job Bubs, keeping me in line like that. :clap:
    I'll post there ;)
    ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY:

1979 – Van Halen released their second album, “Van Halen II.”

1980 – The Police became the first Western band to play in Bombay in over a decade.

1990 – Motley Crue’s Tommy Lee was arrested in Augusta for showing his buttocks during a show.

1995 – Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder was rescued after a riptide carried him 250 feet offshore while surfing in New Zealand. He was visiting Neil Finn at the time.

1997 – Daft Punk released their “Homework” album.

2002 – Bono testified as a character witness at R.E.M. guitarist Peter Buck’s trial. The musician had been arrested after an alleged air rage incident.

2003 – Spacehog’s Royston Langdon and actress Liv Tyler wed in the Caribbean. The couple split last year.

2003 – Linkin Park released their album, “Meteora,” which produced the singles “Somewhere I Belong,” “Faint,” “Numb,” “Lying From You,” and “Breaking The Habit.”

2005 – Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s Buckinghamshire mansion caught on fire. Both were treated for smoke inhalation after rescuing their pets.
    page 60....and to think, some were amazed with page 20 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Bubbles wrote:
    :lol: ..i miss a guy called 81 from the thread :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Bubbles wrote:

he was an ass. good riddiance to bad rubbish.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bubbles wrote:
    Bubbles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    I miss the way I could know what's happening here :? And hello Didmi - we missed you too
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Bubbles wrote:
    Bubbles wrote:

NO NO NO, bubbles! i wouldn't expect you to understand since you're new around here, but 81 was one of the nicest guys i never met. behind that tough guy exterior was a heart of gold. he put smiles on the faces of everyone he crossed. his insightful comments in threads were more valuable than the collective wisdom of the world's greatest minds. the smoking baby was a historical landmark of the forum for pete's sake! i just wish you were fortunate enough to have known him... but alas, he is gone :cry:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Bubbles wrote:

NO NO NO, bubbles! i wouldn't expect you to understand since you're new around here, but 81 was one of the nicest guys i never met. behind that tough guy exterior was a heart of gold. he put smiles on the faces of everyone he crossed. his insightful comments in threads were more valuable than the collective wisdom of the world's greatest minds. the smoking baby was a historical landmark of the forum for pete's sake! i just wish you were fortunate enough to have known him... but alas, he is gone :cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

How long will we mourn him?? :cry::cry::cry:
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • PapPap Posts: 28,803
    Aga81 wrote:
    Paraphrasing a Wellwater Conspiracy's song entitled Felicity's Surprise, I would say: "81 days changing his face, requisitioned...". ;):)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    Paraphrasing a Wellwater Conspiracy's song entitled Felicity's Surprise, I would say: "81 days changing his face, requisitioned...". ;):)

hahahahaha maybe it's something like 81 faces od him.... :P

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Bubbles wrote:

:lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Aga81 wrote:
    I miss the way I could know what's happening here :? And hello Didmi - we missed you too
    :wave:
    two days....this thread is becoming stale.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Bubbles wrote:

I'm waiting for page 69
    Bubbles wrote:

I'm waiting for page 69

at this rate, it might be a while....but this i promise you, that page will be brilliant
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.