Newbie to the forum

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    What is going on, 41 pages now?
    It must be the passport photo that does it.
    She might be only visiting, the clue is in the passport photo, why do you use passports?
    To visit!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    She might be only visiting, the clue is in the passport photo, why do you use passports?
    To visit!

you're the one who inspired me to continue using the passport style...inspiration can come from the worst places ;):lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    To visit!

you're the one who inspired me to continue using the passport style...inspiration can come from the worst places ;):lol:

keep the faith, don't let me make you change it :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    To visit!

keep the faith, don't let me make you change it :lol:

no worries, faith not lost. :lol: I will change it when I am good and ready....with better inspiration, of course :lol::mrgreen:
    just use flavor flav or keith moon smoking a cigerette
    just use flavor flav or keith moon smoking a cigerette
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Well after 41 pages is it safe to say you are no longer new?
    242 posts since March 2nd, someone is hungry like a tiger....
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Well it looks like you've found a place you were looking for... :) I mean nice and interesting place :) Long trip but worth looking
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    Well it looks like you've found a place you were looking for... :) I mean nice and interesting place :) Long trip but worth looking
    yes, but they really think I am someone else!! :shock: How can I show them I am me? And should I have to? :(
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Aga81 wrote:
    yes, but they really think I am someone else!! :shock: How can I show them I am me? And should I have to? :(
    Their was someone on this and the alterna-board that looked eerily similar to your avatar...

But I'll take your word for it :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Aga81 wrote:
    Their was someone on this and the alterna-board that looked eerily similar to your avatar...

But I'll take your word for it :mrgreen:

I'm. Not trying to be mean..but this is someone playing with us...I know it lol

You are cool Shimmy regardless..
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Aga81 wrote:

No! You don't have to. You r who you r - and tell everyone who doesn't believe it's not your interest to make any proof but it's their business to make their faith stronger :)
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,980
    if you aren't getting picked on, it means we dont like you!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Aga81 wrote:
    i believe you.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Shimmy - together we can make them believe things they'd never expect :) up to now :twisted: :twisted:

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I'm impressed. I think this thread is more popular than the Alpine Valley/PJ20 thread on the Porch. I predict 100 pages by April 1st. ;)

By the way, welcome Shimmy. You seem like a lovely person.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    mickeyrat wrote:

So Shimmy you should be happy they noticed you - no matter what they say, the most important thing is not to mislead the name :)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

So Shimmy you should be happy they noticed you - no matter what they say, the most important thing is not to mislead the name :)

Thank you, it's good to get noticed :mrgreen:
    edited March 2011
    youngster wrote:
    I'm impressed. I think this thread is more popular than the Alpine Valley/PJ20 thread on the Porch. I predict 100 pages by April 1st. ;)

By the way, welcome Shimmy. You seem like a lovely person.

Thank you for the compliment :mrgreen:
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    Aga81 wrote:
    Thank you dimitri, I appreciate that :)
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

No! You don't have to. You r who you r - and tell everyone who doesn't believe it's not your interest to make any proof but it's their business to make their faith stronger :)

:clap: thanks Aga81, you ROCK :thumbup:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:mrgreen: kind of like in grade school... :lol::lol::lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,980
    mickeyrat wrote:

nobody ever said we were mature here!!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    hello. what's goin on around here? welcome welcome
    i was a newbie a few times at a few things
    always a blast im sure
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    always a blast im sure

well it looks like you've lost your first place man :) Now we rulez!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Aga81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    always a blast im sure

well it looks like you've lost your first place man :) Now we rulez!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

that's a first place avatar you have yourself there
    well done
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    think I am someone else!! :shock: How can I show them I am me? And should I have to? :(

well Dimi you belive - have you the same problem? I mean they didn't believe you how you really r? maybe they had problems reading geek instead of greek???

ps. Don't be angry it's just a joke

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    chadwick wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    always a blast im sure

that's a first place avatar you have yourself there
    well done

Thank you I appreciate it :lol:

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

nobody ever said we were mature here!!! ;)

yeah, wait until they announce the tour - everyone will be like kid at Christmas time ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
This discussion has been closed.