Options

Undone...

2»

Comments

• Options
    blood55 wrote:
    Ha i understand your frustrations but what are u going to do if u see him, which wont happen, what are u going to do? choke him out till he says he'll play it for u on the spot. give me a break

:)

no violence!! I love Ed!!

i was thinking, I'm just over 6' 2" so i could hold Ed's wine bottle out of reach until he meets my terms!! after a few dozen unsuccessful hops he would break down and sing for his wine back :D:D:D
  • Options
    I've loved this song since I heard the B-side long before the dogs were lost!

Saw it performed at the Gorge and at the Vic- Blew me away!
    I like that they have a few songs that are for special occasions as it makes me feel like I'm part of something out of the ordinary.

Happy to have been there with a bunch of you from the board.
    I have to say, I've taken a few "virgins" to Pearl Jam shows and they are amazed by the atmosphere and how cool and courteous most all of the fans have been to each other. Keep it going, I like being part of something that is this big and positive!

i hear what you're saying, it just sucks when you love a song but never get to see it live.

yeah the respect/love between the fans is def a special thing and is just as much a part of the PJ concert experience as the music IMO.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    I was at the gorge when the UNDONE cherry was popped
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    I was at the gorge when the UNDONE cherry was popped

sure.....just rub it in!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,116
    Your whole post made me laugh but seriously someone needs to talk to Ed about this ;)
    how about some "Dude you never performed other side live even once,what the fuck!!"
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    This is how I used to feel..........., but no more.

that line gets me everytime
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    Your whole post made me laugh but seriously someone needs to talk to Ed about this ;)

that's what I'm saying man,these gems need to be played more often(or in some cases for the first time)
  • Options
    blood55blood55 Posts: 13
    :)

no violence!! I love Ed!!

I was just making sure our boy wouldnt be under any harm, but when all is said and done there are a lot of songs that are amazing that need to be played more.....Education [6], Ghost [14], I Am Open [7], Parting Ways [18]
    Lollapalooza-2007
    Bonnaroo-2008
    United Center-2009
  • Options
    blood55 wrote:
    I was just making sure our boy wouldnt be under any harm,

LOL!! you're tripping! Ed's my DOG!! :D:D

blood55 wrote:
    but when all is said and done there are a lot of songs that are amazing that need to be played more.....Education [6], Ghost [14], I Am Open [7], Parting Ways [18]

yes,yes. the list goes on & on. but some of these song are more special than others.

i want to hear crown of thorns so bad!!!