Options

Bridge school 2010 S/N for trade

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
... after countlessly looking at this poster and admiring it . i think im ready to get rid of it .. i know a lot of people missed out on it .and i know a lot of people want it .

SO this is what i think is a fair trade ..and i will entertain others .

Honolulu 2006 Brad Klausen AND vs/vi super duper pooper box set

i would love to get my hands on the Klausen honolulu U2/Pearl jam print again ... i had it once but had to sell it along with other posters cause i was unemployed and needed the money to pay bills . in my eyes its one of the best posters pearl jam has ever put out to the public.

my Bridge school 2010 poster has been in a flat file since the day i got it from brad ... and its in perfect condition

like i said i would entertain other trades . but i would really love the box set and the honolulu poster
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lot of lookers ... am i asking to much for the print ?
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Personally, I don't think your asking to much at all. I think people are reluctant to give up the 06 Honolulu poster. It took me 2 years to get my hands on one, and I would never part with it, expect for tickets/backstage passes to the festival :D
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I agree with ahill on the fair trade. You gotta figure 80-85% of those with the PJ/U2 print have it under expensive glass at this point.

Good luck joe. Hope you get some action on this.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    ..gotcha ... so i guess i'll have to bump the thread it for a few days .... im sure there is some one who wants it

like i said i will entertain other trades
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    try this one more time .........

will also consider other poster(s) and Vs/Vi super deluxe boxset
  • Options