Options

Just scored front row for Ray Lamontagne!

StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425
edited March 2011 in Other Music
Sooo excited. Never seen Ray before, and he's playing in CT on May 25th, which is the day after my girlfriends birthday who absolutely adores him.

Called the box office during the pre-sale for a question, which turned into the nice lady on the phone telling me where the good seats were at. Thank you Debbie!

Has anyone seen Ray before? What kind of show does he put on? Definitely looking forward to it.
MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Congrats!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Sooo excited. Never seen Ray before, and he's playing in CT on May 25th, which is the day after my girlfriends birthday who absolutely adores him.

Called the box office during the pre-sale for a question, which turned into the nice lady on the phone telling me where the good seats were at. Thank you Debbie!

Has anyone seen Ray before? What kind of show does he put on? Definitely looking forward to it.
    I haven't had the pleasure but awesome! front row.... lucky cool! Enjoy and Happy Birthday to your lady :D
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    He's playing here on June 18th. Pre-sale is in 15 minutes. I hope to score some sweet tickets.

Live Ray, sunshine, and beer at a Summer Music Festival? Count me the hell in!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    redsox04redsox04 Posts: 66
    Does anybody know the password for the boston show?
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    very cool! congrats! i'm seeing him in millennium park in chicago in june... can't wait to be warm and drunk, lying on a blanket in the grass with the gorgeous chicago skyline as a backdrop :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Anyone know the password for Bangor??