Tweetchat about coffee

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Would anyone like to tweetchat about coffee? It's a twitter experience, but more like a conversation in real time. It's a lot of fun. We could talk about our favorite brands or the best coffee experience, etc . . . if you are up for it, I'll send around information for a tweetchat later this month.

How's this for a hashtag: #pjcoffeefan or #pjfancoffee or #coffeefan #20fancoffee or something else?
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    For instance,

go to www.tweetchat.com and type ted2011 after the hashtag near the top. I don't see my letters as they type. Once you click Go you will see all the conversations. The people tweeting end their tweets with #ted2011 so that their responses go to that thread.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird