Sex Ed

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
dman it, where was this class when i was in school

More than 100 Northwestern University students watched as a naked woman was penetrated by a sex toy wielded by her boyfriend during an after-class session of the school’s popular “Human Sexuality” class.

The after-class demo, which was optional, was part of the popular class taught by Prof. John Michael Bailey. More than 600 students are in Bailey’s class this semester. The class description says that the course “will treat human sexuality as a subject for scientific inquiry.”

The woman involved in the demonstration was not a student, according to the Daily Northwestern, the NU student newspaper.

“Her boyfriend did the penetration on her,” said Ken Melvoin-Berg, who narrated what was happening for the class during the demo. Melvoin-Berg operates the “Weird Chicago Red Light District Sex Tour.”

In an email, Northwestern defended the class and its professor.

“Northwestern University faculty members engage in teaching and research on a wide variety of topics, some of them controversial and at the leading edge of their respective disciplines,” said Alan K. Cubbage, vice president for University Relations. “The University supports the efforts of its faculty to further the advancement of knowledge.”

Bill Yarber, a researcher at Indiana University’s Kinsey Institute and author of the widely used textbook Human Sexuality: Diversity in Contemporary America, said he’s never heard of a naked woman being brought to orgasm in front of a class of students.

“They way you present it there is very unconventional,” he said. “There’s certain boundaries of things, I think, that are acceptable and that would certainly be pushing that.”

Bailey could not be reached for comment.

The Daily Northwestern quoted Bailey as saying,“Sticks and stones may break your bones, but watching naked people on stage doing pleasurable things will never hurt you.”
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    81 wrote:
    dman it, where was this class when i was in school

Don't worry bro we are students of the "life college" :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    That is unreal! :o :shock:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    thats nothing... U of I had a donkey show 8-)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    FanCrowd-782710.PNG
  • :shock:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    if i'm paying $50K+ each year this is the least i expect...

northwestern oughta give charlie sheen an honorary doctorate for his work in the field
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    if i'm paying $50K+ each year this is the least i expect...

northwestern oughta give charlie sheen an honorary doctorate for his work in the field

"Dr.Sheen, Paging Dr.Sheen to the bedroom."

If he became a doctor would he be able to prescibe himself medicine? :shock:
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    8da94b98.jpg
    I'll be back
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    8da94b98.jpg

Aka: The Shocker !

Rotfwl
    Gibson1972
This discussion has been closed.