Options

Eddie LP in May??

13»

Comments

• Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    tremors wrote:

That piece has come straight from this thread! Thieves :evil: ;)
    :wink:

I have sources for certain stories, I definitely had one in January when I put up that Soundgarden were definitely working on an album. I come here all the time to find stories regarding Pearl Jam. I think of my site as a compilation of shit from everywhere for people to lazy to check 20 sites per day.

Regarding the album though, I'm very excited. Hoping to see some sort of American tour surrounding it.

Yeah - I was only joking ;) Your site trawls the web for gossip and rumour and presents it for the rabid masses to drool over. I like it!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Looks like "You're True" is going to be the first single off Ed's new album according to this website...and a new music video..

http://www.wavessurfwear.com/whats_on/o ... ets_.phtml
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Looks like "You're True" is going to be the first single off Ed's new album according to this website...and a new music video..

http://www.wavessurfwear.com/whats_on/o ... ets_.phtml
    Ooh, I wonder what the t-shirts are like? Bummer it doesn't look like you can buy the online. Not that I want to win the Perth tix but I definitely need to stock up my t-shirt collection + getting the song would be FAB! ;)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    AWESOME>
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    hmmm i'm curious as to when this starts....might need to make a trip to the city and get my hands on one of these :)
  • Options
    has it been determined which Rollingstone (who's on the cover) with this new EV pic??
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    has it been determined which Rollingstone (who's on the cover) with this new EV pic??

Snookie. in the mag you can see his flip flops...it's cut off on the scan.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.