wma and wonderwall acoustic chords?

megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
edited March 2011 in Other Music
trying to figure out a way to switch back and forth between the 2 songs. think it would be a cool way to spruce up a song that every idiot (me included) plays at the bar.
i think wma is F#, A, E....?
i play wonderwall with a capo on the second fret so how can i get the E w/o moving to capo?

any suggestions would help.
thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• All chords relative to capo

Wonderwall:
    Em/G/D/A

Then do WMA:
    Em/G/D

I think.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    Play the E barred at the 7th fret maybe?

Edit: By which I mean 7th fret on the fretboard (5th fret relative to your capo)

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• On acoustic, for WMA, I play it Am, C, G, D...sounds exactly right to me. Incidentally, it's the same chord progression as Jewel's Who Will Save Your Soul. But WMA came out first. ;)
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    thanks for all the feedback. i'm going to mess around with it tonight
    watching this it looks like f sharp, a minor, e

all of the suggestions sound right but now i'm getting frustrated :lol:

is it 3 or 4 chords?

thanks again
  • It's 4 chords the way I play it. There's often more than one right way to play a song.
    you're right there are many ways to play a song.

i meant to post this one though so my last post makes more sense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fvuaEHtCYQ