2»

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    its early Monday morning..thsmile-coffeebath.gif
    JB is on the treadmill shakin the computer screen.... :crazy:

I'm avoiding a stack of filing..2 weeks worth ...yuk
    and a pile of new stuff to enter on the computer

but I think we will have a t-storm today...that is lovely
    I will sit on the front porch and enjoy 8-)
    natures energy inspiring
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    0706b654.jpg

Just finished making a butterfinger cake. I hope it's good. But it's only half the size it should be. Drunk people shouldn't make cakes
    That cake is awesome. It looks like a heart attack on a plate.

Me, I'm meant to be doing some work but as it's a VAT return f**k it! I'm listening to a very lengthy Mark Lanegan playlist and messing about on here.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Iv been on a beatles kick lately.

I've been into Pete Townsend lately I see why I loved his solo stuff way back when.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    just finished a ham egg cheese wrap....now i will stare at the brooklyn bridge for another 8 hours
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    just finished a ham egg cheese wrap....now i will stare at the brooklyn bridge for another 8 hours
    brooklyn-bridge01.jpg
    I love bridges ... yours is cool 8-)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    pandora wrote:
    brooklyn-bridge01.jpg

if you zoom in on the 18th floor of the 1st building right in line with pier 17 ...i'll wave :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    pandora wrote:
    brooklyn-bridge01.jpg

if you zoom in on the 18th floor of the 1st building right in line with pier 17 ...i'll wave :lol:
    :wave: :lol: ...good one
  • I'm finishing up processing payroll for the company at the moment.
    it's raining here...makes for a long day. :(
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Taking a break and take our dog Snoopy for a golf cart ride around our neighborhood. He loves seeing the horses.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Going to the Jazz game tonight. Need this win against the Celtics! :)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

Not going to happen. :D But then again I was sure the Heat were going to win last night.

Peace

• PapPap Posts: 28,807
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Go Mormons!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Pap wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Go Mormons!

Yeah, I thought music was illegal in Utah.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    enjoying the sounds of silence...
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Just took a valium and a pain killer and hoping my fucking back will heal. Damn water cooler injury. Would like to go run- its been 5 days.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Big Drop wrote:
    Pap wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Go Mormons!

Yeah, I thought music was illegal in Utah.
    :);)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Just took a valium and a pain killer and hoping my fucking back will heal. Damn water cooler injury. Would like to go run- its been 5 days.
    What helps me is a bag of frozen peas, on 15 minutes off 15 minutes, an anti-inflammatory and as much rest as you can get. Hope you feel better soon.
    RYEzupSF wrote:

It's no fun being laid up is it? This is my second week now after last week I almost torched myself. My stepson came to my rescue in a panicked state watering me down. My leg will be scarred but when I'm in my late 90's (not too long from now) I'll be able to tell one hell of a story. :D

I need to get on my bicycle and ride to the ocean before my birthday. :)

Peace

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Eating a few bites of this. So good.

83c01cc6.jpg
    I'll be back
    Reading this how-to-cheat-in-3ds-max-2010-17956472.jpeg because I have to do an assignment for the module 3D Advanced Technologies due to submit on March 17th.