your first kiss

blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
mine was with the daughter of the woman my dad was dating. her daughters name was anita and we were six....ya blenderman had game since he was a pup ;)8-) i wonder if she remembers me? do any of you rember your first kiss?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I was 14 and my friend came up with the idea to play truth or dare with 2 other girls. So that was my first. She couldn't kiss for shit.
    I'll be back
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    My uncle.. he's a horrible kisser..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I was in 3rd grade does that make me about 8 ish?

Danny sang the song Pretty Woman to me as we were all walking home from school...
    he lived on the fancy street one up from mine.

He kissed me at his corner

I floated on home :lol:

He had a way with the ladies :D....grew into having his way, I'm sure ;)
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Paula Lock.

Circa grade 4 or 5.

We kissed in her garage.
    Gibson1972
  • pandora wrote:

Danny sang the song Pretty Woman to me as we were all walking home from school...

well you weren't my first kiss :( sorry about that..but i'm glad i was yours :) i do have a way of making the ladies float ;) glad you still remember me :lol: p.s.guys named danny ROCK! 8-)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Proper snog?

I was 13 I think, his name was Paul. Was at the party of someone my dad knew which seemed to involve the whole of his street. Met this lad who was a couple of years older than me, snuck off down an alley, snogged frantically for 10 minutes, then got caught by my dad. Never saw the lad again.
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    I was 11.
    We had been 'in love' ie holding hands for an eternity already (2 months) :roll: .
    It was a few days before the end of the summer holidays and on the day I went back to school, my friends were totally amazed : 'wait, you mean you kissed him ? Like a real kiss ? Wow :shock: .' That was some serious shit back then. :lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    I honestly don't remember but give me some time I'll get to bottom of it and find out. :oops:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

pandora wrote:

well you weren't my first kiss :( sorry about that..but i'm glad i was yours :) i do have a way of making the ladies float ;) glad you still remember me :lol: p.s.guys named danny ROCK! 8-)
    oh yes guys named Danny rock indeed :D
  • mine was when i was 15... my family went on a Caribbean cruise... it was with this chick that coincidentally lived like an hour from me... she seemed pretty experienced... made the trip a hell of a lot more fun... oddly, i ran into here in college... fate's plan got screwed up when i tried to get with her roommate 8-)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I was about 5 or 6. I was best friends with this girl, and curiosity got the better of us. We did a lot of exploration as kids.... 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' type thing. Anyway, we used to kiss at the side of her house (first time I've actually told this) just open mouth and no tongue. Then one day I realised 'Hey people actually use their tongues'. So then we were at the side of the house and we used our tongues and they went round and round and round like a tornado. haha... Those were the days.... A pretty full on kiss.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I sadly am not sure. I had a few girl friends in kindergarten and first grade, but I can't remember if there was kissing.. and then I think there were a few drunken kisses in high school. I didn't really date until college. I'm lame.. I do remember the first time I kissed the girl I'm seeing now, and that's most important to me. 8-)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    no idea....is that bad? :?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    no idea....is that bad? :?
    :lol: nope, i can't remember either
  • I was in middle school, I guess around 13. We were at what we called a chip and dip party because that us what was served. But most kids from school were there and this guy I was "going with" was there and we danced. That made me nervous enough. But then he put the moves on me and nearly gave me a nervous break down! I was a nerd too I guess!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It happened one summer when I was at my friend's house in Clear Lake (I think I was in sixth grade?). We were playing Truth or Dare with the neighbors. I don't even know the kid's name. :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I was a really shy person growing up, my first kiss was at age 24. Was in line after the bar to buy a pita and the woman beside me asked if I wanted to try her lip balm because it was watermelon flavored, gave her a quick peck then said nothing, got my pita, she was talking with 2 or 3 guys as I left.
  • gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    This one time at band camp...
    Really that's how the story goes for me 9th grade. Susan Phillips. Scared me to death because a camp counselor was less than polite to break up the moment.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,809
    I miss igotid88
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    It was with a boy called Matt behind the bike sheds when I was 12, from memory not that great...
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    I think I've figured it out finally....it had to be when i was 18 when I met and fell for a young miss named Haunga Lu Tang. She was Korean with a North Carolinian accent it was the cutest thing to hear her voice. :D I loved her till she moved back to NC.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    8yo with boy across the road....he was 7yo...but he knew way more shit than I did. But when he asked me too touch his c :o k I high-tailed it out of there. I wonder what the heck his parents let him wathc???? :oops:
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,809
    darn I should have lied and said 5
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    darn I should have lied and said 5

hehehehehe.....but that was it for me until I was 12yo!!!! :lol::lol:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I was 6 and the boy next to me in class kissed me without warning and proceeded to tell the whole class that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. He was really popular so I was pretty thrilled, until he turned around the kissed the girl on the opposite side of him and told everyone she was his new girl. :? :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    I found out late last year that a girl in my sons prep class had kissed him!! They were only 5yo.....I am soooo not ready for this yet.
    I found out late last year that a girl in my sons prep class had kissed him!! They were only 5yo.....I am soooo not ready for this yet.
    :lol: stuck me funny...five :D
  • I know there was one or two earlier, but the first one I remember is Amy M at our school's 5th grade dance (I was 9)... She was from a different branch and lived on LI... we kissed during Kiss's Beth :mrgreen:

We did make out for a bit and I got here digits 8-)

Went to her house once and played with her.... pachinko machine :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 9,her name chara.... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I was 12. It was a game of spin the bottle on the 50 yard line of the high school football field. I didn't give up the tongue because I didn't want to be like the slutty girls from the other school. His name was Chris. We are still good friends. Come to think of it, we went to senior prom together. That was the only time we kissed though. Usually we just smoked pot together (when we were in high school) . Actually we still smoke pot together when I see him. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10