Sites to see in Seattle?

sonnysonny Posts: 132
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Going to Seattle with a buddy in a week. Never been there before and we are looking to see the sites of the city. We are both obviously huge music buffs so I'm sure we'll be hittin' up EMP, Kurt Cobain's house, the Showbox. Would appreciate any more recommendations. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    easy st. records

pike market

the moore
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    starbucks :mrgreen:

wish i could help more, but i've only flown thru seattle once and didn't get a chance to do anything but watch the woman buy a pen
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

wish i could help more.

stick to the san fran thread

im like a freaking tour guide today...gonna have to book something like asap
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

wish i could help more.

i hear east troy is nice in late summer :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    space needle

pink door

pj headquarters :o:mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    edited February 2011
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... e#p3372604

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... e#p3415014

cool, you may see some Seattle snow, or it could be sunny, or rainy....I'll bet on misty drizzly rain. :lol:
    Have fun, I love my city.

ok links fixed
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    its funny the only time i can comment on threads like this is because of pj

pretty much the only time i travel :lol:
    4and20 wrote:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=146231&p=3372604&hilit=seattle#p3372604

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=146231&p=3415014&hilit=seattle#p3415014

cool, you may see some Seattle snow, or it could be sunny, or rainy....I'll bet on misty drizzly rain. :lol:

think i mentioned this...i was there on 2 different occasions for a total of 12 days...every single day was 80 or better and sunny :mrgreen: which was great

i still don't believe the whole seattle rainy thing
    81 wrote:

i hear east troy is nice in late summer :mrgreen:

let me know :lol:

im going for a haircut.... i will think of more things ...

later
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    4and20 wrote:

think i mentioned this...i was there on 2 different occasions for a total of 12 days...every single day was 80 or better and sunny :mrgreen: which was great

you must have visited in the summer/late spring.....but it's so hit and miss right now...OP is gonna be here in a week, right now there is 4" of snow on the ground and another couple of inches expected today, rain tomorrow, snow Sat and sun.

Glad you saw it when it's beautiful here neily...some people come and it rains the whole time, and they hate it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

you must have visited in the summer/late spring.....but it's so hit and miss right now...OP is gonna be here in a week, right now there is 4" of snow on the ground and another couple of inches expected today, rain tomorrow, snow Sat and sun.

Glad you saw it when it's beautiful here neily...some people come and it rains the whole time, and they hate it.

dec 03 pearl jam showbox and key

and sept 09 pj key

so it was fall winter/ pretty wild actually just lucky