I just bought....

pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,310
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
a 5 disc Nakamichi listening station from my local record store that is closing. It's one of those where you put on the headphones and select the displayed cd you want to listen to..... 60 bucks and totally useless for a home as you would obviously have listened to the cds you have at home but I thought it was cool :)

So I will display it in my basement with 5 of my favorite cds and hope my daughter listens in once and awhile!

What have you bought that u didn't need but thought was cool?
If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wow...Nakamichi

There is a name from the past
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • a mail order bride :shock: ..oh and a flowbie,so i could look cool with my new mail order bride :lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    A flying squirrel disc thing for the beach.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)